Business In Dubai

Topic locked
Business in Dubai Jun 03, 2013
He all experts of forum.
My friend is pllaning to going Dubai.I want to know which kind of business are at boost in Dubai ?
or which kinds of services are really on demand in Dubai and other UAE locations ?
He is wants to invest in some business in Dubai.

adamcalvert
Dubai Forum User

Re: Business In Dubai Jul 02, 2013
Hello,

We have a shop in Dubai, Deira. We looking for investors to boost the business and sales. We mainly deal in Electronics, consumer electronics, Mobile, computer HW/SW, assesories, periperals , toner and inkjets we also have our own brand for some of the products, if intrested to get in touch with us to take this further and discuss more in detail

Thanks

Gina

--- Jul 02, 2013 ---

Hello,

We have a shop in Dubai, Deira. We looking for investors to boost the business and sales. We mainly deal in Electronics, consumer electronics, Mobile, computer HW/SW, assesories, periperals , toner and inkjets we also have our own brand for some of the products, if intrested to get in touch with us to take this further and discuss more in detail

Thanks

Gina
kgmcomputer
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Business in Dubai Jul 05, 2013
First of all I have to decide business.
kiara2
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Business In Dubai Aug 30, 2013
Good day,

Dear concerned person,

We can help you with your situation. We handle all issues and treat each case with care. All our work is done through LEGAL means. We cater to:

- Individual issues (blacklist, visa etc).
- Company issues (Special licenses, Sponsorship etc).
- Other Business related work.

Kindly send your inquiry or issue to our inbox. Please also provide a brief summary if required.

Do not be shy or nervous to explain your situation as we have dealt with many cases. Your inquiries and issues will be discussed in a private manner with full confidentiality.

Important Note:

- Please avoid individuals who say they can do blacklist removals and special business licensing through illegal means. These people are FRAUDulent individuals.

Everything can be done in the UAE if you follow the legal procedures.

- We do not charge for our advice but we DO charge for our service.

- You MUST have the funds for our service and be WILLING to pay for the services we provide.

- Our pricing varies by each case.

Best Regards,

UAE Help
Uaehelp
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Business In Dubai Feb 06, 2014
Software business is best.
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

undefined Mar 15, 2014
Hi

Please get in touch with me via what's app 00447728397174