Do Any Sort Of Business In UAE Please Suggest Opportunities

Topic locked
Apr 22, 2009
we are experts in Home Automation, Board room Instillation, Video Confference Museum Education Department Installation, Interactive Installation, Interactive Advertising, Visitor Centres, Touch Screen control, Ave Audio Visual Installation, point of Sale Kiosk and Interactive Information Screens. I am looking for business clients in the UAE. Systems integrators in Security & fire safety systems, audio/video & music solutions, intelligent automation & building management systems, hotel technology solutions. If you are interested don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.

0044(0)161-2779373

0044(0)7770983777

shaeen
Dubai Forum Guest

I NEED PAINTING BUYERS Jun 08, 2009
HI every body.

I am an artist from Iran, I am looking for paintig buyers in dubai.

please answer me if you have any suggestions
RAHA
Dubai Forum Guest

Frenchfood for luxury restaurants in Dubai Jun 09, 2009
Hi,
Our company select and sell best french product for luxury restaurants in France(lobsters, giant prawns, poultry,grocery...). We are looking for informations, suggestions, share experiences about the market in Dubai.
crisdub
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 06, 2009
Hi, we are an small brand of clothe from Argentina, we want to export an small volume of trousers based in a design of our own; the public that we focus our product is middle class and maybe ABC1 , good termination , original design and for both genre, male and female. If some is interested there , some boutique? Post us .
Thanks and best regards for all of you.

Ascenso
Ascenso
Dubai Forum Guest

business event Jul 28, 2009
Hello,

Im a businesswoman resident in the UK,I would like to organize an international event in the middle east and im looking for companies sponsor and business people from there to join us in this event , It will be a good business opportunity to network with business people from worldwide.

If you are interesting contact me via email :

btissamtouba@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,

Btissam
btissam
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 28, 2009
Dear Sheikh

I'm David, italian architect specialized in interior and exterior design, sport spaces design, etc.

I manage the top italian firm about motocross freestyle, with top ranking european riders. My idea would be to execute the first motocross freestyle park of Dubai, better in Motorcity, and organize the DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FREESTYLE CONTEST, each year, with top riders.
Apart of freestyle park (permanent), the business can b executed in many other places, such as hotels, marinas, plazas, exhibitions fairs.
This amazing and full-adrenalyne sport, has capacity to bring attention of lots of people, being a marketing vehicle for clients who desire obtain succes and media attention.
In this activity of motor freestyle events management, i can provide top testimonials from the world of MotoGP and World Superbike Championship, to enrich the level of events.

see advertising video of my events:

w w w. bikersworld. it

Investment for executing a complete permanent freestyle park is really limited, compared with the income opportunity derivating from shows, and organize top freestyle shows with best riders, is really convenient, relating to the incomes that can be obtained.
We can obtain sponsorship colaborations from energy drink companies, motorcycle constructors, gasoline companies, etc... , and create the Dubai freestyle federation, receiving governmental subsides.

Hope this idea would be taken in consideration, i am disposed to dicuss as soon as possible, and proceed in it hoping to inaugurate the new year eve with the 1° INTERNATIONAL DUBAI FREESTYLE CONTEST !!

Kindest regards
David
ph 0039.345.3214832
info @ bikersworld. it
dprovenzani
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 28, 2009
Hello

i am a waste water recycling technical, executing smal-medium-big treatment water plants, with a natural system of depuration, that guarantee to transform waste water in irrigation water.
In a desertic country, with zero costs, we can transform waste water in water good for irrigue gardens, golf courts, etc...
perfec for hotels which desire use waste water for gardens
this system is natural, ecological, simply to manage, and economical, helping to save water resources
regards
dprovenzani@tin.it
dprovenzani
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Do any sort of business in UAE please suggest opportunit Aug 14, 2009
Sheikh wrote:Hi
I am an investor and want to start any sort of business with a great idea that really would grow in the coming future doing business in Dubai.

Investment and other aspects are not a big issue for me but i have many things in my mind. To start my own business, buy a Franchise and if so which would be a better option, start real estate business or buy a couple of flats or shops or warehouse.
People interested to have a joint venture with me are also welcomed and would like to get inputs from this forum.

Looking forward to get ideas and work on them in the coming few months.

Hi
Friend
one of my friend has sugar factory in india but wed dont have licence here to sell his sugar here so can u come with us to start this business here in uae.suggest u r ideas
sunilpatil34@yahoo.co.in
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 27, 2009
Hiii Sheik,

I have a business propasal to you . first of all i will introduce myself i am a young mechanical Engineer from India and i have been here in UAE for more than 6 months which i know is a short period. But with in this short period i have done a lot of research in the UAE market and found that there are a lot of oppertunities here to invest. My business proposal doesnt require that much investment and hope you can get a good return from that too. If youare interested in further discussion please feel free to contact me on my email jinu_shankar_ks@yahoo.co.in
jsks
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 12, 2009
One of the best ways that businessmen in Dubai can contact markets in Europe , especially UK and Ireland, is to have good web-sites with the RIGHT domain names and .co.uk and/or .com domain endings.

You will not get onto Google UK rankings with a .ae domain ending, no matter how patriotic you are. .ae is excellent for the Gulf and wider Arab market,but the best globally are .com and .net, with .co.uk becoming increasingly accepted.

I have www.visit-dubai.co.uk , with many Dubai domains for sale on there at reasonable prices. If you find me a buyer for a domain, I will give you 20 per cent of the sales price as commission!!
See the Dubai and Qatar domains for sale on the top of the first page.
If anyone wants to advertise on www.visit-dubai.co.uk , it is only £100 Sterling for 100 words for a year. If you OBTAIN advertising for us , we give you 20 per cent again.
see www.you-earn-money.co.uk for more information . look at the Google Ads on that site. That is another way to gain income from a web-site. so the message is.......GET A .CO.UK and /or .COM WEB-SITE..........and start MARKETING AND EARNING !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: High Profit Venture in Dubai Sep 18, 2009
Hi,

Can't tell how long ago you posted this message. If you are still looking for a partner/investor please write back to me and we can meet up if you are in Dubai.

HM

Kemble3 wrote:Hi,

I am a UK citizen about to set up and operate a recycling business in Dubai. This unique concept will be extremely profitable and offers long term investment opportunities.

I have carried out extensive market research in Dubai, prepared business plans and financial data and want to set a launch date in October.

I am looking for a suitable partner/investor that is will to put in about Dhs600,000.

If you are interested, please get back to me and we can share more information.
HM
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Do any sort of business in UAE please suggest opportunit Oct 01, 2009
mouss wrote:
Sheikh wrote:Hi
I am an investor and want to start any sort of business with a great idea that really would grow in the coming future doing business in Dubai.

Investment and other aspects are not a big issue for me but i have many things in my mind. To start my own business, buy a Franchise and if so which would be a better option, start real estate business or buy a couple of flats or shops or warehouse.
People interested to have a joint venture with me are also welcomed and would like to get inputs from this forum.

Looking forward to get ideas and work on them in the coming few months

, salam âlikoum sheikh,
I'm french investor in Dubai ( jumeirah lakes towers) and I would like to start a real estate business between France and dubai
for further informations contatc me at mmous@libertysurfr.fr
[/u][/b]
hi please,contact me,i have full knowldge of waste plasticand pet bottle recycling business,from setting up the factory,right down to selling the product,kind regards kamal
lucky33
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: High Profit Venture in Dubai Oct 01, 2009
HM wrote:Hi,

Can't tell how long ago you posted this message. If you are still looking for a partner/investor please write back to me and we can meet up if you are in Dubai.

HM

I am a UK citizen about to set up and operate a recycling business in Dubai. This unique concept will be extremely profitable and offers long term investment opportunities.

I have carried out extensive market research in Dubai, prepared business plans and financial data and want to set a launch date in October.

I am looking for a suitable partner/investor that is will to put in about Dhs600,000.

hi i am also a uk national,i have full knowldge of waste plastic and pet bottle recycling business,please contact me and we will talk further kind regards kamal
lucky33
Dubai Expat Wannabe

lucky33 wrote:

HM

hi i am also a uk national,i have full knowldge of waste plastic and pet bottle recycling business,please contact me and we will talk further kind regards kamal

Hi Kamal,

I also set up a recycling plant in West Africa years ago. I was the first to do so. I recycled PVC, Foam, PET, PP etc... It would be interesting to have a chat. How do I contact you? I am hesitant to leave my number publicly; maybe we should continue this conversation in person. Shall we meet?
HM
Dubai Forum Guest

HM wrote:
lucky33 wrote:

HM

Hi Kamal,

I also set up a recycling plant in West Africa years ago. I was the first to do so. I recycled PVC, Foam, PET, PP etc... It would be interesting to have a chat. How do I contact you? I am hesitant to leave my number publicly; maybe we should continue this conversation in person. Shall we meet?
hi please contact me on 0048784128111,and i will phone you back,i am in poland at the moment,but if you are serious,i can fly to dubai,no problem kind regards kamal
lucky33
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 04, 2009
Basically in which field u have experience?
Ishtiaque
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 05, 2009
Ishtiaque wrote:Basically in which field u have experience?
hi i have full experience,in pet bottle bottle recycling,waste plastic,hdpe and ldpe and pp bottle recycling business kind regards kamal
lucky33
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 05, 2009
I have the ideal domain for selling Indian Products on the internet.

It is :-
made-in-india.co.uk
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 08, 2009
great topic.
arianassetmgmt
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 08, 2009
Dear Friends,
My name is ARIAN owenr and head trader of ARIAN ASSET MANAGEMENT company.
I would like to introduce you our services in financial markets.
this type of investment is low risk and we offer very tight money management and risk control plan.
you do not invest in building,chairs,desks,..etc and after that, crash when financial crisis arriave and loss your money.
on the other hand, you can invest your money in the safe way.I mean low risk investment.
our benefits:
1- open account with regulated brokers in USA and Europe in your name.
2- you are account holder and all deposite and withdrawals is under your sign.
3- tight risk controll plan. just 8% drawdown since oct 2008.
4- good return. 15%-30% p.a and more
5- you can withdraw your fund everytime you want.
6- you can withdraw your monthly profit. it means you have income from first month and its not neccesery to wait 6 month or 1 year to make profit.

more information:
arian-mgmt
Mr.Arian Ansari 0098 912 768 21 88
arianassetmgmt
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 09, 2009
Arian,
Your name isn't Arian Owen , is it? Your posting is not clear. Arian is the Welsh word for "Money" or "Silver" and Owen is a Welsh name.

Arian Owen in English is Owen Money........and that is a famous Welsh comedian !!

Are you Welsh? Your text suggests you are not British.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk