Any Business Ideas

Topic locked
Oct 24, 2009
I will be posting the biggest internet opportunity in history as soon as it lets me post a link.

pvz018
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 27, 2009
This year the most popular bussiness now it's a beauty product for direct selling . any one who know this product Beauache International for pimples acne discoloration,pigmentation etc.. any one already try for this product this is popular in dubai.. i'm working from Beauche International COmpany.
mugz07
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

why not go e? Nov 10, 2009
why not consider ebusiness? maybe ecommerce or a content based site to sell advertisement. low cost and you can do it from home. anyone doing this successfully right now? i make my living doing just that.
DubaiInformationSite
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2009
Hi mfk,I am a medical equipment supplier from china,we have fingertip pulse oximeter,ecg machine,ultrasound scanner machine,patient monitor,etc...and we also do business about auto diagnostic tools like tacho,obd,bmw gt1,etc...I think they are popular in dubai,if you have any interesting about our products,you can contact me by my email:
leadmeditech_tommy(at)yahoo(dot)com
or chat with me by skype,my is junipeng
Hope I have opportunity to cooperate with you.
Thank you very much

Best regards
leadmeditechtommy
Dubai Forum User

Re: Any Business Ideas Jul 30, 2014
Hi Dear,

There are plenty of very hot businesses you can look forward to some of them are as
1.Import and Export.
2. General Trading.
3.Marketing,
4.Transport
by the way if you want to have some ideas about the business ideas visit: www.gupshap24.com
gupshap24
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk