Buy Property In Dubai From No. 1 Real Estate Agent UAE

Topic locked
Buy property in Dubai from No. 1 Real Estate Agent UAE Mar 25, 2012
Hello All,
Are you looking for buy or sale properties in Dubai? great; Get all types of properties, apartments, villas etc.. form www.Ifaproperties.com The No.1 Real Estate Agent in UAE.

Ayans98
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Buy Property In Dubai From No. 1 Real Estate Agent UAE May 05, 2013
Any one can sale properties of free web site, spreaded all over uae http://www.wagib.com/properties. best of luck
Judij
BANNED

Re: Buy Property In Dubai From No. 1 Real Estate Agent UAE Jul 03, 2013
I know some one who is good in what he does, I bought 2 properties from him and market has already appreciated... try him anyway: ali: 0556320872
alinz
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Buy Property In Dubai From No. 1 Real Estate Agent UAE Aug 22, 2013
There's the best one below.
DubaiProperty
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Buy Property In Dubai From No. 1 Real Estate Agent UAE Sep 04, 2013
Hi Angela

there probbly some real estate agency that these guys work for...

Depending on which area you want to rent a commercial unit, prices vary, commercial office space or retail space is the next question.

certain areas of Dubai are freezone and licences to do any activity would only be issued from them areas and cannot betransferred to any other part of Dubai,

however you would need Muncipilty approval liceneces to be in order, and a lot of money.

There are companies out there that say they can provide everything but do your own research regarding licences and finding a local partner by paper only.

Rents can be very expensive in Dubai in most areas and some landlords will ask for one chq.. so before you decide to find something calculate your budget.. rent dewa licences etc.. then sort your areas from the budget...

hope that helps... PS i have 20 years of real estate experience so i know what im talking about.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Accommodation WantedForum Rules

Return to Accommodation Wanted