What Is Al Wasel Road Area Like???

Topic locked
What is Al Wasel Road Area like??? Dec 11, 2005
I am not very familiar with Dubai - I will visit for the first time at the end of the month & plan to move over in January.
Can anyone advise what the Beach road area around Al Wasel Road 45Dhm is like for accommodation? I will be attending Capoeira training near Spinneys Bar & would love to live near by.
I will be looking for a moderately priced single/double room & wouldn’t mind sharing.
What is the name of this area? This will help when searching for properties on www.dubizzle.com

janetmolphy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

accom. on al wasael Dec 22, 2005
most places in the area are large family villas with a mixture of nationals and expatirates. the AVERAGE price of between 120k and 200k per annum - rental.

i would suggest looking on the notice board at spinneys as you may be able to pick up a single room or a sub-let in a large villa.

have a look when you come out, alternativly post a note on the board looking for accomodation.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

thanks for the advice Dec 27, 2005
ill have a look when i get over in january
janetmolphy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 06, 2006
its good.. thats where jumeirah starts.. jumeirah is more like the posh residential location of dubai..
u'd see some very pretty villas... family villas.. row houses.. hospitals.. pharmacies.. supermarket chains.. etc... the parrallel beach road has a whole lot of hotels and clubs.. n coffee shops

jumeirah is mostly accomodated by affluent local families.. or mostly american and european expats... and quite a few indians too..
dpb
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai