Sharing Accomodaion

Topic locked
Sharing Accomodaion Nov 18, 2007
hey im searching for Sharing Accomodaion in dubai jumeira side , im decent man 28 :)
and i can pay 2000 : 3000 AED per month . so if there is any girl want to share with me apartment it will be good chance,
i work as system administrator in real state company ,
we will arrange every thing and meet online to discuss if there is a chance ,

Regards,

eng_nemo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Sharing Accomodaion Nov 19, 2007
eng_nemo wrote:hey im searching for Sharing Accomodaion in dubai jumeira side , im decent man 28 :)
and i can pay 2000 : 3000 AED per month . so if there is any girl want to share with me apartment it will be good chance,
i work as system administrator in real state company ,
we will arrange every thing and meet online to discuss if there is a chance ,

Regards,

Well... where do we start?

You're not going to find accommodation in Jumeirah for 3k per month, you'd be extremely lucky to find something for 4k.

You're not going to get a girl interested in sharing with you, no matter how decent of a man you are, because it's illegal.

So I don't think you have much of a chance.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 19, 2007
If you do find one at 2-3k a month, LET me know.
......or do you mean sharing the ROOM ? !!
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Nov 19, 2007
BabyDoll wrote:If you do find one at 2-3k a month, LET me know.
......or do you mean sharing the ROOM ? !!

You won't find anything in Dubai proper for 2 - 3k a month now for a room in a villa. Not to mention of course the bachelors rule having more influence every day.

Maybe a maid's room.
^ian^

Nov 19, 2007
what about desert spring?
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Nov 19, 2007
BabyDoll wrote:what about desert spring?

Scheduled to be bulldozed within the month.
^ian^

Nov 19, 2007
to build what?
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Nov 19, 2007
BabyDoll wrote:to build what?

TOWERS!
^ian^

Nov 19, 2007
Duh !
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

re Nov 19, 2007
first ,
what i mean by i will pay 2000 AED : 3000 AED mean the girl who will share with me will pay the same so the total is 4000 : 6000 AED and i think if we agree for that we will found available units with this prices because i have many friends make that , and for founding girl sharing with me its not a big deal because without being couple no one will found nice unit , because the law here make problems with singel men or singel girls so this the only chance now to found unit with good price and good place , and we will discuss all the detials if agree,
eng_nemo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: re Nov 19, 2007
eng_nemo wrote:first ,
what i mean by i will pay 2000 AED : 3000 AED mean the girl who will share with me will pay the same so the total is 4000 : 6000 AED and i think if we agree for that we will found available units with this prices because i have many friends make that , and for founding girl sharing with me its not a big deal because without being couple no one will found nice unit , because the law here make problems with singel men or singel girls so this the only chance now to found unit with good price and good place , and we will discuss all the detials if agree,

Do a search on the forums man. Unless you know this person very well, I doubt they will risk breaking the law and endangering their residency because YOU need somewhere cheap to live.

Whilst people do share without being married, and it does happen a lot, remember it is illegal and there's an element of risk to it. Normally, for expats I'd say 'it's OK if you keep your head down' but by this I mean people who are in a relationship.

Just finding a girl and saying 'hey how about we share a room in a villa or apartment together' is pretty naive and asking for trouble on many fronts.
^ian^

Nov 19, 2007
I know lots of girls looking for a place. Your offer sounds great!

I will tell them to contact you. There may be one small problem that I hope is alright with you. They are all models and have large breasts. They like to walk around at home naked and they bend over a lot.

Is this Ok with you?
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

re naked Nov 19, 2007
oooooooohhhh thats mean i will not go to work again , i will stay all the time there :)))
eng_nemo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 19, 2007
are you egyptian ?
debian
Dubai Forums Member

re Nov 19, 2007
how did you know ?
eng_nemo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

re Nov 19, 2007
eng_nemo