Need Advice On Accomodation

Topic locked
Need advice on accomodation Jul 31, 2007
Hi,
My office is in Dubai Internet city. Some people who work here stay in Gusais and Bur Dubai. In case I need to take up an accomodation in gusais or Bur Dubai..what are available modes of transport to go to office/home during odd hours (5-7am in the morning and after 7:30pm)? I am not in favour of buying a car with the traffic issues currently.

I am planning to look for a place closer to Dubai Intercity (around 4-5 km). What would I need to shell out for a 1-BHK/studio flat. What would be those areas? I would need an AC, Internet connection in the accomodation. I would be moving to Dubai.. for the first time.

-Thanks a lot in advance
-sssm

sssm
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 31, 2007
i work in DIC and just moved here recenlty. the 1 bedrooms in the marina can cost upto 130 if you got a nice view. but a co-worker just got a large studio for 85K, so it all depends on what you want, but its less than a 5 min drive from the marina area to DIC
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

..thanks for prompt reply Jul 31, 2007
hi,
Thanks for a prompt reply. Are you aware of Emaar group? I may work there thru a consulting company. Do they have any transport which we can utilize to commute?
sssm
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai