D.I.C Accomodation

Topic locked
D.I.C Accomodation Jan 19, 2006
hi i am coming soon to dubai i checked this forum and its realy usefull i think the best place to stay is in the garden i checked there web site

http://www.thegardens.ae/apartments.html

those was the price that shows if it is true can any one tell me if it is hard to find a flat there or is it hard to book ?

karim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 19, 2006
Sorry to burst your bubble. But:

1) This is not near DIC.
2) These prices are outdated. Try tripling them.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 19, 2006
Liban has been rather generous in his rent estimates

try Quadrauple the amount of rent.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 20, 2006
thank u very much for ur replays but can u help me and tell me the places that are near DIC and cheap ?
karim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 20, 2006
karim wrote:thank u very much for ur replays but can u help me and tell me the places that are near DIC and cheap ?

There is nothing cheap at all by the DIC. The residential neihborhoods around there are quite pricey and for well to do people.

However, that being said, there is what I weould call "affordable" in the Barsha area by Sheikh Zayed. Try that... Its new but its not the greatest.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 20, 2006
Liban wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble. But:

1) This is not near DIC.

Depends what u call 'near'. The Gardens are only 10-15 mins away by car. In Dubai terms that pretty close and okay for me.

About the prices. Tripling them? No way, it aint that expensive, atleast not in the Garden apartment I stay in.
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 21, 2006
Defo wrote:
Liban wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble. But:

1) This is not near DIC.

Depends what u call 'near'. The Gardens are only 10-15 mins away by car. In Dubai terms that pretty close and okay for me.

About the prices. Tripling them? No way, it aint that expensive, atleast not in the Garden apartment I stay in.

thank you verey much Defo coz u realy give me a big hope i wish u add me on ur msn massnger coz i have some more things to ask if u can help

its karim@persianzone.com

if not then i will ask here :P

1- do i need to bring my car there or i can get transport going to dubai city and comeing back to the garden?

2-can u tell me around how much i will get the one room flat the cheapst one for sure ?

3-is the garden full or there are chances ? if it is full and i need to wait how long it will take ?

thank u in advance for ur answers and it is a very help to me
karim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 21, 2006
karim wrote:1- do i need to bring my car there or i can get transport going to dubai city and comeing back to the garden?

2-can u tell me around how much i will get the one room flat the cheapst one for sure ?

3-is the garden full or there are chances ? if it is full and i need to wait how long it will take ?

thank u in advance for ur answers and it is a very help to me

1) You need a car for Dubai. Cabs will start getting costly since you drive everywhere here

2) Ave. 60,000+

3) Gardens has a waiting list. I beleive its one year. But beleive me, its not as great as that. I have a freind that lives there. I wouldn't want to live there personally.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 21, 2006
I still agree with Liban about rent prices and his observation about the "greens" is correct.

At the moment for every property rental in a "nice " area, there are many people looking, and "waiting" and /or "priority" lists are now becoming common.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 21, 2006
U can also try sharing an appartment with someone who is already living there, like I did.

PS: I find the Gardens a very nice place to stay. It has some nice facilities, like a pool and a tenniscourt, not to mention the amazing and wunderfull IBN Battuta Mall right next to it + relatively very close to nice places like Umm Suqeim, Dubai Marina and Media City. I love it here! 8)
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 21, 2006
if i get a good girl i can share with her that wil be fantasice :wink:

but i will try to find some and if any one want to share just tell me i am ready
karim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai