To Let Flat In Burj Dubai Area For Short Term (6 Months)

Topic locked
To Let Flat in Burj Dubai Area for short term (6 months) Sep 05, 2008
Large Newly furnished 1 bedroom apartment right in the centre of Dubai's Business District. The Burj Residence is situated in Downtown Burj Dubai, minutes away from the soon-to-be opened Dubai Mall, Burj Dubai ( the tallest building in the world) and amongst other amenities.

This spacious corner unit is on the 20th floor with a floor area of 1092sqft. Excellent views with balcony overlooking the charming Old Town. A very large bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe, a beautiful fitted kitchen and one & a half spacious bathrooms. One reserved basement car parking space. Ideal for client intended for short stay in an accessible Business District area.

Appliances include dishwasher, washer dryer, microwave, electric induction cooker/ oven and refrigerator/ freezer.

Access to gym, squash courts, swimming pool and multi-function room.
Available to let from mid-September 2008 for 6 months. Less than 6 months duration negotiable as required.

Rental AED 18,000/ month for six months, or AED 19,000/ month for period less than 6 months. Plus 1 month refundable security deposit. (All rental to be paid in 1 cheque)

PM me for images of the flat and to fix an appointment for viewing.

crispie
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

More info / contact Sep 17, 2008
Hi there,

My boyfriend has recently moved to Dubai from the Netherlands and is looking for a place to stay. I just joined the forums so cannot send a private message yet. Is your place still available? He's really tidy, organised and clean!

Please text/ call me at 050 156 7182

Thanks! Laura
lauracos
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai