1 Bed Appartment In Marina Vaccant For Purchase

Topic locked
1 Bed Appartment in Marina Vaccant for Purchase Sep 05, 2008
Large 1 bedroom appartment for sale in the Marina Area (Emaar Development). Superb sea and Marina views. Very close to the new Marina Mall and next door to the new Marina Yacht club.

867 Sq Ft.

Sold fully furnished.

The kitchen and bathroom have been totally refurbished and retiled with a marble floor and new wall tiles in the bathroom. All appliances in the kitchen are fully integral (dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and hob, washer/dryer

This complex has the best pool in all the Marina Developments (sun all day and right on the edge of the water over looking the Yacht Club) and has its own Costa Coffee Shop. There is a fully equiped gym 15000 sq ft, Cinema, jacuzzi and steam room.

1 Car space also included.

Immediate Possession possible as property vaccant.

Price............

2.2 Million Dhs plus 2% Land Registry Transfer Fee.

I have had 4 separate valuations of 2.5 million dhs gross.

PM me for further details please

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 08, 2008
Arniegang - so is this you liquidating? Market going to crash soon (next yearish)?

With the GBPAED back to 6.5 levels, I guess it's a good idea to buy in the weak UK housing market now.
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 21, 2008
onetickin wrote:Arniegang - so is this you liquidating? Market going to crash soon (next yearish)?

With the GBPAED back to 6.5 levels, I guess it's a good idea to buy in the weak UK housing market now.

You got it in one mate

I am waiting till after Xmas to start buying up here in the UK, people will be more "crunched" and desperate then.

Thinking of buying some property in Florida too, they are almost giving stuff away there

8)
arniegang

Sep 24, 2008
SOLD !
arniegang

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai