Accomodation Question

Topic locked
accomodation question Jun 21, 2005
hi

I will be visiting Dubai from 1 AUg to 13 Aug 2005

could someone please recommend reasonable/affordable priced accomadation.

will be appreciated

thanx

anitav
Dubai Forum Guest

Bur Dubai-Golden Sands Area-behind Burjuman-63,000/y-2 Bed Jun 26, 2005
My appartment is 2 bedrooms,2 1/2 bathrooms (each room has its own attached bathroom & there is a small bathroom out in the hall),equiped kitchen,C A/C,car parking,swimming pool. The building is in a nice place (behind Burjuman & very close to Spinneys) and you'll find it near to almost everything (they call it the Heart of Dubai!!).
The Real Estate holding this app. asks for the following payments:
63000 Dhs/y (3 checks), 3150 commission (5%), 3000 security deposit
(refundable), 1060 DEWA deposit (refundable).

If interested please drop me an email: wbahgat@hotmail.com
Cheers!!
alkhwaea
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 27, 2005
Dude I think the person was actually asking for temporary holiday accomodation not an apartment.

There are many different hotels and hotel apartments for rent for holidays, what kind of budget do you have?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 27, 2005
hi

thanx alkhwaea for the reply ...but like chocoholic says I am only on holiday for 11 days so looking for something for 11/12 nights...

chocoholic - accomodation is expensive.....Im willing to spend around...$50 per night....cause our currency from south africa we have to pay 7 rands for 1 dollar.....works out expensive....
but I doubt I will find anything cheaper then $50....

thanx for ur interest and help

ciao
anitav
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 28, 2005
Yeah sadly hotels are pretty expensive, you could maybe look at some of the 3 / 4 star hotels like the Ibis or Novotel, which are central in dubai. Just run it through a search engine.

Also as someone who is good at blagging, don't forget as you want to stay for a decent amount of time, you can ask for a long stay discount. They'll quote you the room rack rate, but say hey I'm staying for 11 nights you can do better. Plus make sure it includes breakfast etc etc.

My philosophy - If you don't ask, you don't get!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Howzit! Jul 03, 2005
anitav, why on earth would you want to come on holiday to Dubai in the absolute middle of summer!

local rates are about 95 dollars a night, rate of 6.8 rand to the dollar (give or take a few cents), abt 650 a night, although due to it being the middle of summer and the duration of the stay, you may be able to negotiate a slightly better rate with them.

look at this site http://dubai.nbportal.com/ put in a few of the variables and it will give a list of hotels and rates..... don't go to the seashell inn unless you want hookers! :) i would also suggest you stay away from the al rigga area if you want to be "in" dubai. look at hotels in the "bur dubai" or mankool area

1.8 dirham (AED) to the rand or 55 cents to the dirham...

:) enjoy
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Re: Howzit! Jul 03, 2005
dbxsoul wrote:anitav, why on earth would you want to come on holiday to Dubai in the absolute middle of summer!

:) enjoy

I agree... Visiting hell would provide for the same kind of weather conditions and its probably a fraction of the cost of Dubai :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2005
lol I amgoing Dubai around August. VRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2005
You got a job?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2005
I got a bloody good deal . Thanks to my relatives. YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2005
Congratulations... Whats the pay?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai