Will I Get Any Labour Related Problem

Topic locked
Will i get any labour related problem Aug 13, 2009
I am working in Dubai in accounts field. I am a master degree holder with uae attested. My labour contract expiring very soon after one month which is limited contract, also I got a new job in Dubai, so I submitted my resignation letter to my employer. My company is not ready to give NOC. I requested in my resignation letter as I am happy to work upto my labour contract is valid. In this situation my employer is try to cancel my employment visa before 15days of empire my employment contract. My employer will give my passport when last hour of take off the flight after submition for cancellation counter at airport to exit from this country. But one think my last working day and getting a settlement will be after or on the day of expire of employment contract that is sure.
1. In this situation my new employer can get labour approval for me? to arrive again here.
2. Is my new employer need to apply before exiting UAE?
3. How mach will I get the gratuity as per UAE law, in my company somebody says upto 3years, 7days per year of basic salary total is 21days. Is this correct?
4. Please advise me whether I must provide the NOC or not and will I get any labour related problem?

yusufudeen
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai