Please Need Your Help/Opinion

Topic locked
Please need your help/Opinion Sep 11, 2010
I am about to join a company in internet city, but they asked me to sign an employment contract stating that i will be on a LIMITED CONTRACT for 3 years, No gratuity and no yearly ticket.. Since i don't have time left because my employment visa was already cancelled, I don't have a choice but to accept the offer but i have plan to resign after 6 months. My questions are the following:

a. As what i heard there will be a Standard Agreement Contract from TECOm that i need to sign for the processing of my visa, stating that i will be on UNLIMITED Contract, and should have a gratuity pay and yearly ticket. So the 2 contracts that i will sign are obviously contradict with each other. In this regards, which contract will be the most accepted?

b. Since i have a plan of resigning after 6months? for sure my old company will not give me an NOC. I would like to ask if i can able to join another employer within the Freezone even without the need of NOC?

c. What are the consequences that i might face in case i will resign during my probation period of 3months? Is this safe to do rather to wait for 6months to resign?

d. Will i be subjected to a Ban in case i breach the Limited contract with my employer by resigning before 3 years even my visa is under TECOM?

Please please i need your help... Thank you.

Dyuls

dyuls5857
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai