Jobs @ Better Homes Dubai – We’re Hiring!

Topic locked
Jobs @ Better Homes Dubai – We’re Hiring! Jan 14, 2009
Alert real estate professionals in the UAE! The property leader of the Middle East is hiring real estate professionals.

Better Homes is looking for experienced, ambitious, innovative and friendly individuals for the positions of Leasing Consultants, Sales Consultants, and Sales and Leasing Consultants for UAE, Dubai and Sharjah respectively.

If you’re confident that you’re the one we’re looking for, don’t hesitate to apply online at http://www.bhomes.com/better_homes/new_careers_home.xhtml. Here you’ll know more about our company, our jobs, and the worklife at Better Homes. You’ll also know why we are the No.1 choice for real estate jobs in UAE.

bhomes
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 14, 2009
But as no-one is buying, its going to be a hard job!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 30, 2009
Thats why they need experienced, ambitious, innovative and friendly communicating individuals to make sure that they SELL those properties with whatever scam they develop.

Seem to me a nice job for those financial monguls fired from Lehman Bros. They will take this job...
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Jobs @ Better Homes Dubai – We’re Hiring! Feb 02, 2009
bhomes wrote:Better Homes is looking for experienced, ambitious, innovative and friendly individuals for the positions of Leasing Consultants, Sales Consultants, and Sales and Leasing Consultants for UAE, Dubai and Sharjah respectively

... to replace the 50 Better Homes staff fired in November ... who weren't "experienced, ambitious, innovative and friendly " :?: :!:
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 26, 2009
Hey
Thank you for your post.I have recently graduted in Purchasing and supplies mangement here in my Country and have been serving as Procurmenet and logistic officer for two years.i have become intereted to work in Dubai if i will get any one to hire me can you consider this so that you will help me to relocate me.
Regards
blilign
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai