Folks..beware Of ---elements

Topic locked
Folks..beware of ---elements Jan 29, 2009
Hi all,

I am a job seeker and after seeing an ad in Gulf News about this recruitment site (CO--ELEMENTS), I went to the website and uploaded my CV. Within 2 days I got a SMS message asking me to come to their office in Sh. Zayed rd for a personal itnerview. I was told that, lot of suitable vacancies are there, in their database, but to access that, I need to become a member and guess what, I have to pay a fee of AED 150 to become a member.

After much consideration, I became a member after paying the said fee (which is a big amt. for an unemployed person like me). But till now even after 2 months, I havent received a single call from this recruitment agency. And there is no proper response from them when I call them or email them.

So all of you guys, be aware of this scandal and dont pay even a single dhiram to any recruitment agency. I dont know if its proper to mention the name of the agency directly here. But I hope regular jobseekers will understand this agency - C---elements
I hope to spread this as much as I can so atleast I can save fellow jobseekers some of their hard earned money.

Cheers!!!

Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 29, 2009
Should be added to the Blacklist.......MOOOOOODDDD

@Mayflower, sorry for you!!
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai