Dentist Looking For Advice Please

Topic locked
Dentist looking for advice please Jul 07, 2009
hi all,

I am a UK qualified dentist (of indian ethnicity), UK citizen for 34 years.

I qualified in 1995 from London and completed my MFGDP in 1997, I have completed many CPD courses.

I have had my own NHS clinic and currently own a very high tech private dental spa in the UK, main areas of interest are Implants, Smile makeovers, mercury free dentistry etc etc.

I am in possession of one post graduate qualification and currently coming to the end of my diploma in Implant dentistry at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.

I have a number of questions please?

1) How much a dentist with my type of background and experience expect to earn per month?

2) What is the best area in Dubai to work in in terms of attracting good patients (implants etc); better/higher earnings/good schools

3) what type of benefits would I expect to get in addition to salary with different types of employer (and what these are.. for example private clinic, hospital etc etc

4) What is the process to work in Dubai

I really appreciate any advice/help and thank you in advance

Bhavnish

Bhav
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dentist looking for advice please Jul 08, 2009
Bhav wrote:hi all,

I am a UK qualified dentist (of indian ethnicity), UK citizen for 34 years.

I qualified in 1995 from London and completed my MFGDP in 1997, I have completed many CPD courses.

I have had my own NHS clinic and currently own a very high tech private dental spa in the UK, main areas of interest are Implants, Smile makeovers, mercury free dentistry etc etc.

I am in possession of one post graduate qualification and currently coming to the end of my diploma in Implant dentistry at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.

I have a number of questions please?

1) How much a dentist with my type of background and experience expect to earn per month?

2) What is the best area in Dubai to work in in terms of attracting good patients (implants etc); better/higher earnings/good schools

3) what type of benefits would I expect to get in addition to salary with different types of employer (and what these are.. for example private clinic, hospital etc etc

4) What is the process to work in Dubai

I really appreciate any advice/help and thank you in advance

Bhavnish

Dear Doc may I ask sth? WHy not choose to work in UK?
javedcn
Dubai Forum Visitor

MOH exams Jul 18, 2009
Hope this link will help
MOH/DOH/GAHS EXAM in UAE
Merlindxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai