I am an engineer in the USA and the job market is pretty slow here. I have a friend who is now working in Dubai and seems to be doing well.
I am American and wish to put out a few ideas for replies:
1. How are Americans treated ?
2. Where is the best place to go for advice for work / living Visas?
3. I am married and wish to bring my wife over who is Russian, is this easy or hard. Plus, she has one son from a different marriage. He is not my son. Will it be difficult to get him over?
4. I read about the cultural sensitivity in certain places. I am a culturally sensitive person and know people from dozens of countries. How sensitive is sensitive?
5. How accepted is western dress?
6. For a slightly above average of living style how much is the cost in US or Euros per month.
7. I am not dissing Dubai,, but I have read some pretty eye opening things which would make one not want to live in Dubai. What is the truth?