Guatemala

Topic locked
Guatemala May 13, 2009
I'm still going this week regardless of this assassination-video accusation against President Colom. God, please let my trip be okay. I know Dubai forums wants me to keep posting away for eternity.

puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 14, 2009
Don't worry philipino hostages are not worth too much, so you should be ok ;)
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 14, 2009
Unfortunately I'm not Filipino or Asian for that matter so does that mean my stock went up?

I wonder if I can pull off passing as a Guatemalan considering I don't look like most of the indigenous population. With my features I may pass as an oligarch meaning potential assassination victim. We don't want a Dubai Forums memorial too soon....maybe in 60 years.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 14, 2009
Congratulations, you have now officially become the most shallow person on this website.
desertdudeshj

May 14, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Congratulations, you have now officially become the most shallow person on this website.

So what is my prize? A package deal including air/hotel to The Philippines. :lol:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 14, 2009
puppypup wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Congratulations, you have now officially become the most shallow person on this website.

So what is my prize? A package deal including air/hotel to The Philippines. :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 15, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
puppypup wrote:

:lol: :lol:

She's getting sharper by the day !!

Go PeePee :lol:
RobbyG

May 17, 2009
They think I¨m Mexican or Costa Rican here. :?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 17, 2009
puppypup wrote:They think I¨m Mexican or Costa Rican here. :?

Hell no, I think you're from Greece ;)

No worries
RobbyG

May 17, 2009
I haven´t been eating a lot of greasy food here. :? :P
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 17, 2009
puppypup wrote:I haven´t been eating a lot of greasy food here. :? :P

Allright, I'll vote for Turkish then :lol:
RobbyG

May 17, 2009

I totally agree DD.

Once again, she just couldn't resist turning a thread around and making it about her. BORING.

Now that is pathetic and attention grabbing. But as long as she has an audience who are bored enough to feed into it, I guess it will continue.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 18, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
But as long as she has an audience who are bored enough to feed into it, I guess it will continue.

Like you. At least Bore Bore, I´m leading an interesting life exploring another country and culture.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 18, 2009
puppypup wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
But as long as she has an audience who are bored enough to feed into it, I guess it will continue.

Like you. At least Bore Bore, I´m leading an interesting life exploring another country and culture.

To lead an interesting life, first you have to have one. So to start, go get one.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 18, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:To lead an interesting life, first you have to have one. So to start, go get one.

Where and how? :roll:
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 18, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
puppypup wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

To lead an interesting life, first you have to have one. So to start, go get one.

Lost in Translation, Bore Bore. Again I am in another culture at the moment, meeting Mayans, climbing volcanoes, exploring convents, dancing salsa, eating new food like atol con elote, rellanitos, pepian. Umm I think I already have an interesting life or in your little world, I´ve already started getting one. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So what are YOU up to?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 18, 2009
puppypup wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
puppypup wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Lost in Translation, Bore Bore. Again I am in another culture at the moment, meeting Mayans, climbing volcanoes, exploring convents, dancing salsa, eating new food like atol con elote, rellanitos, pepian. Umm I think I already have an interesting life or in your little world, I´ve already started getting one. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So what are YOU up to?

Something way beyond your life. Convents?? And what will we call you when you return: Sister Mary Puppypoop?

Don't you find it strenuous carrying a mattress on you back everywhere you go?

I am sure you will bore us with another one of you new found identities.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around