What To Do.. I Badly Need Ur Help In My Medical Condition

Topic locked
what to do.. i badly need ur help in my medical condition Sep 23, 2005
hi der!

i am from the philippines and want to work in dubai. cant find a job opening from the philiipines to dubai. and i am also scared to apply thru agencies here because of my medical condition. i happend to have hepatitis B. wud the dubai government be very strict with this? i am planning to have my tourist visa and apply there in dubai locally. i have this hepa B but then according to the doctors i am very much physically fit to work and cannot harm the company i am going to work with. what shud i do? if im goin to apply locally and have my tourist visa, shud i stil undergo medical exam in dubai to get a permanent working visa? or is there any other way? do u know a cituation wherein we hav the same problem? hope u can help me on this, this is my biggest problem and i am desperate bcoz i cant do and achieve what i want bcoz my medical condition hinders me.

sassy_girl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 24, 2005
Hey,

For any permanent residence visa, you have to undergo a medical for the company to employ you, this includes a blood test, so they will inevitably pick up your condition. Not sure what the ruling is on Hep B as the main thing they're concerned about is HIV/AIDS.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted