Wanted Job Administration/Data Entry/Clerk

Topic locked
Wanted Job Administration/Data Entry/Clerk Dec 09, 2004
RIZWAN AZIZ

Career Objective:

Seeking a responsible and challenging carrier with a reputed organization which utilizing and honing my administrator skills thus are enhancing my professional growth.

Work Experience:

1.Worked in Obaidulla Contracting Est. Dubai for 11.03.1999 to 17.06.2003 date as a Assistant Planner

Job Responsibilites:

Making day to day progress chart, assistant in Tendering, Prepare Sub - Contractors agreements & bill making letters to the Consultants as well as Sub - Contractors as per the requirement. Preparing & Standeredising the Quotations and all the office work. Alongwith Copying of Municipality & Consultant and preparing the Payroll.

2.Worked in Saudi Binladin Group of Companies Dubai for Three years as a Office Assistant Accounts Detp.

Job Responsibilites:

Data entry for accounts dept., Handling day-to-day correspondence, Administration control payment of suppliers & Sub-Contractor bill, Inventory control, Payment of labours, Maintantaining of accounts books & petty cash, Cashier, Preparing the payroll and all other secretarial jobs such as typing filing and other routine office works.

3.Worked in National Bank of Pakistan Sialkot for one year as a Typist

4.Worked in Silver Star Paints Industries Sialkot Pakistan for Two years as a Sales In-Charge

Education Back Ground:

Academic: Passed Graduate in Economics

Technical Qualification:

1. Diploma in Computer Ms Excel/Ms Words Windows 95, 97 & 98 / Lotous 123 Word Star/Dos/Edp & Internet

2. Diploma in English Typing 60 W.P.M.

Extra Curricular Activities:

Got NCC (National Cadet Course)
I was perfect of College Students Council
Study, Travelling & Games

Languages:

Frequently speak, read and write English & Urdu

Personal Information:

Name: Rizwan Aziz

Father' Name: Abdul Aziz

Date & place of Birth: 01-02-1975

Marital Status: Maried