Virtual 3D Shopping Mall In Dubai Representative Required

Topic locked
Virtual 3D Shopping Mall in Dubai Representative Required Sep 10, 2008
Hi,

my name is John Cecotti my Company would lke to build a Virtual 3D Shopping Mall in Dubai.I would like to see if there is interest there for me to do this. Will be a virtual experience never seen before in the 3D world.
until now.
If you would to have a shop or you are a Company and would like to provide this to your members or client. This is possible you can have your own Mall with your business or members inside.

I am also looking at hiring a Representative for our company to assist and promote the Virtual Shopping mall in Dubai.There is a very good payment option provided for the successful Rep.

Please email me if you are interested or would like to discuss some options.
Thank You.

Regards
John Cecotti
SVS Director/Owner

skynetsvs
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 01, 2008
Akbar Abdulrahman
P.O. Box 10828
Phone: +974-5793637
Email: akbaryamaha@gmail.com
Web: www.akbaryamaha.blogspot.com

November -01, 2008
Human recourse manager
Dubai, emirates
Dear sir/madam
I am currently seeking a position as a Architectural 3D visualizing /3D modeling. I am sending my resume to explore the possibility of employment with your company
I believe my extensive experience in both design and construction has give me an excellent preparation for a challenging position in Architectural field. Often faced with very demanding schedules and right budget, I have proven my ability to complete project on schedule and maintain high profit margins. I have managed both large and small project. I have overseen engineers, and contractors as well as worked effectively with Architects, design teams, suppliers and government official to ensure successful competition of my projects – while always achieving a finished project that met or exceeded the establishment standard if quality .
My educational background, along with my in-depth experience in construction supervision, quality assurance, 3D modeling and Vary, mantel ray, much more different kind of render techniques. Plus my outstanding client skills to build lasting business should make me a valuable member of your team.
I well- organized, hard-working and ability to work under pressure, always approaching my work with enthusiasm and strong dedication. I have excellent inter personal and communication skills. Above all, a have proven myself to be an effective problem – solver who gets results
I hope my qualification and capabilities will interest you. if so, I would welcome the opportunity to tell you more about myself and too discus my background and your needs in detail . Thank you for consideration and I look forward to hearing from you
Sincerely,
Akbar Abdulrahman
Enclosure: Resume
akku
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Nov 06, 2008
hi John,

I would be intrested in promoting your concept. Please let me know how would you want to initiate and take it further.
waqasnakhwa
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Virtual 3D Shopping Mall in Dubai Representative Required Jan 18, 2010
Hi,

Please contact John Cecotti at

john@the-virtualmall.com

Kind Regards,
John Cecotti
Owner/Director
www.the-virtualmall.com
skynetsvs
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Virtual 3D Shopping Mall In Dubai Representative Require May 08, 2010
Hi John

If you ever decide to create a new 3D shoppping site or are looking for a change in domain name, let me know, I have the perfect domain for this kind of site. PM me if you are interested

Regards

Giles
Gilo
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted