Is There Product Development In Dubai?

Topic locked
Is there product development in Dubai? Apr 07, 2006
Hi,

I’m a university trained mechanical engineer looking for work in Dubai. I’m currently working with product development of consumer electronics. To put it simple, I’m mainly designing the injection moulded plastic parts and other mechanical parts. It is plastic parts like those used for cell phones, cameras, head sets, televisions etc.

Are there any product development departments in Dubai? If so; which ones? It has been quite hard to any…

Usually large international companies place their development departments in places where there is plenty of qualified manpower. Is Dubai such a place?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
K.T.

K.T.
Dubai Forum Guest

Product Development in Dubai Nov 13, 2008
I am also looking to work with product development of consumer electronics in Dubai. I am a mechanical design leader in Sony Ericsson with a lot of experience in consumer product mechanical design.

Have you found any interesting company that does this? If so, reply to this comment.
Regards,
Mattias Cederlund
mattias_cederlund
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Nov 13, 2008
No, I never found anything in Dubai. We ended up just going there on vacation. Instead we moved to the US where we have lived since.

Best of luck with your search. I think it's gonna be difficult to find work for guys like us in Dubai. It sounds like our qualifications are quite similar.

Thanks,
K.T.
K.T.
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted