Please Tell Me An Effective Way!!!!

Topic locked
Please tell me an effective way!!!! Sep 27, 2006
Good day Guys,

Looking for a senior management position in Sales & Marketing field. Will be in Dubai for couple of weeks starting from 9th of October. Can anyone give me an effective approach / contact website / any other details, for a prior appointment with job consultants / prospective employers.

Cheers
N

nandakumar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 28, 2006
hi

i'm just going to do the same - go over and try and sort a job out - my plan so far is to email a load of companies - with my cv and mentioning I will be in Dubai, and then when i am there - physically going in with a CV etc.

good luck :) think i will be there the same time as you! 8)
luckilotti
Dubai Forum User

Sep 28, 2006
luckilotti wrote:hi

i'm just going to do the same - go over and try and sort a job out - my plan so far is to email a load of companies - with my cv and mentioning I will be in Dubai, and then when i am there - physically going in with a CV etc.

good luck :) think i will be there the same time as you! 8)

your lucky if they reply....in my quests I have emailed over one hundred companies and got about 5 replies...one which turned out to be awesome, but many just ignore us :(
noni
Dubai chat master

Sep 28, 2006
i dont mind emailing a thousand companies of it gets me one fab job! i'm just hoping that coming there will pay off and secure me a job!

glad Noni that out of all the emails you sent you recieved a fab reply from one! 8)
luckilotti
Dubai Forum User

Sep 29, 2006
You guys may want to check out the Situations Vacant section of Gulf News, this is the biggest of the English Language Newspapers.

http://www.gulfnews.com/classifieds/index.html
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 29, 2006
Thanks Sage & Onion :D :D :D
luckilotti
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted