Performance Management/Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence

Topic locked
Performance Management/Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Mar 11, 2006
Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of looking for a job in the BI arena in Dubai but could do with some advice. Is anyone else on the forum in the same industry? If so how prominent is the BI market and who are the main players?

I currently work for a large multi-national consulting firm in the UK and have 10 years experience, unfortunately for me they have no office in Dubai.

Any leads would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance
Lee

lb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Performance Management/Data Warehouse/Business Intellige Mar 11, 2006
lb wrote:Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of looking for a job in the BI arena in Dubai but could do with some advice. Is anyone else on the forum in the same industry? If so how prominent is the BI market and who are the main players?

I currently work for a large multi-national consulting firm in the UK and have 10 years experience, unfortunately for me they have no office in Dubai.

Any leads would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance
Lee

Isnt SAP having one module BI? well i havent checked Oracle . Why do u not check SAP Arabia :roll: . As well as other companies providing BI , you gotta search via google and check the site of Dubai Internet city.

Well i can not say anything if this industry is boming in middle east or companies are still not paying attention to BI.

PS" i am in Microsoft (CRM and ERP) . :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted