Path Management Consultants

Topic locked
Path Management Consultants Apr 11, 2007
Hi Chaps,

I wonder if anyone could help me out with either a website address or contact number for the above company , Ive searched high and low for the details to no avail so far and its driving me spare!.

They have all their jobs listed on bayt.com but there are no contact details attached for the actual agency itself , and a google search is bringing up no beans as well...so I am at a bit of a loss.

Thanks in advance.

GR

GloballyRelaxed
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 07, 2007
I have looked as well for the same company but have not had any luck.. you do see their ADs on some jobsites but there is no way of contacting them directly..

Regards
netgeek2k2

May 07, 2007
Yup...

Which makes me think all in all that its not a recruitment company at all but may well be a harvesting machine for something else...contact details..etc etc etc.

I saw this one advertised on bayt.com and there has been mixed reports about that site in general so would'nt surprise me.

One thing you do need as a recruitment company would be contact details or else how would you get any clients in the first place?.

Ah well...cest la vie!

Cheers

GR
GloballyRelaxed
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 07, 2007
GR,
Harvesting machines you say!!! :-)
seems like MOST of the JOBS posted on these boards are NOT REALLY THERE.....
they are either to get RESUMES in their databases or to keep the contract going with these website..

I have seen EXACTLY the same Jobs posted over and over again for the past year..

I made a mistake of calling HAYS and INDEGO both with offices in DUBAI and in return got an EXTREEMLY RUDE person on the other end..
netgeek2k2

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted