Partnetship, Webhosting, Design And Website Builder

Topic locked
Partnetship, webhosting, design and website builder May 14, 2006
Dear all in forum, We are a webhosting, design company, established in SWEDEN. We work with webdesign, HTML, PERL, PHP, FLASH, webshop, website builder.....

We are looking for partnership in UAE.

For more information visit our website: www.zonstore.com or send E-mail: info@zonstore.com

Best regards,
Imad, ZonStore

imado
Dubai Forum Guest

May 14, 2006
You will find it difficult to be competitive here Imado, the majority of web design and hosting companies here are based out of the Indian sub-continent or Russia and are considerably cheaper than Europe with some impressive technical expertise on hand as personnel costs are very low.

Good luck!

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re May 14, 2006
Thank you Dubai Knight for answering,
yes you are right, I was in Dubai and i noticed that.
But Now I talk about quality and price.
For example: We have build a website builder. Our costumer register and make own website within some minutes, edit and delete and so on.

/Imad ZonStore
imado
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Re May 14, 2006
imado wrote:Thank you Dubai Knight for answering,
yes you are right, I was in Dubai and i noticed that.
But Now I talk about quality and price.
For example: We have build a website builder. Our costumer register and make own website within some minutes, edit and delete and so on.

/Imad ZonStore

Sorry to 'piss on your chips' with this one, but there are 10,000 companies offering the same service for a fraction of the minimum price you could stand and as for quality? Well price is the all important factor...

There are free site builders available with hosting packages and one look at what you might think are some of the more important sites here will show you that a student with Frontpage is often considered sufficient!

Sorry.

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re May 14, 2006
Maybe Dubai Knight, May I see the builders?

/Imad
imado
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Re May 14, 2006
imado wrote:Maybe Dubai Knight, May I see the builders?

/Imad

Go check out any of the major hosting companies such as www.register.com
Most of them have a builder of some sort, albeit simple. For the more complicated sites, Dreamweaver, Flash and GoLive are the standards and one look at any of the major corporations sites for the UAE will show you the level of design and interaction being used. These are done by some of the small design companies both here and in Mumbai, Bangalore or Hyderabad.

Check out www.emaar.com or www.nakheel.com who are 2 of the major developers in the region. These are built and managed in-house by staff paid at less than one quarter of European rates.

Even the major internationals are now turning to these regions as it is no longer economically viable to use the traditional 'high end' web design and hosting locations such as the US or Europe.

Builder or no builder you will find it hard to make any in-roads in the UAE market unless you are offering it free or at such a low rate as to be cheaper than a $450 per month member of staff?

Start with Dubai Media City or Dubai Internet City sites and see how many web companies there are here, then decide if you feel it is worth investigating further.

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted