Need Suitable Placement For 2yrs GCC Experienced Accountant

Topic locked
Need suitable placement for 2yrs GCC Experienced Accountant Jul 04, 2006
Dear friends,

I'm an Indian, 22 Male, 2yrs Gulf experienced Accountant, and Graduated in Accounting. Looking for suitable placement in Dubai.

Kindly check my CV. And advise me how can I find it.

Thank You!

Best Regards,

Renjith

[Note: I will be available in Dubai after 1 Aug, 2006]

CV

RENJITH VINNIKKAL
050-5477257- renjit200@hotmail.com

Experienced Accountant/ Asst. Accountant with extensive back ground of preparing financial statements to assist top-management for planning and taking necessary steps for the growth of company. Proven abilities in preparing statements like Trail Balance, Income Statement, Bank reconciliation statements for each interval when company required it. Coordinated with audit team and presented them adequate Accounts information. Controlled sensible areas of a business as Inventory, Cash, Petty cash, Purchase, etc.

PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND

The Professional Hobbies, Doha, QATAR
Accountant / Inventory Keeper/ Purchaser/Petty Cashier (Apr, 2005-2006)

• Experienced in doing Department Accounts, and divided income and expenses of each departments for sorting out Net Income of each departments.
• Collected all the information related to the newly established business, posted them properly, and prepared a trail balance in the second month of business started.
• Prepared Bank reconciliation statements for two of our banks as per the request of Auditors.
• Prepared Depreciations for Fixed Assets as per Qatar Law as per the request of our Audit team.
• Control and check additional costs of purchase and do costing in Average Costing method.
• Framed all works through our SQL based Accounting software "Enterprise Accounting"
• Experienced in dealing P.O.S. system provided by Qatar National Bank.
• Managed inventory which are stored in three different locations.
• Prepares customers & suppliers reconciliation whenever management require it.
• Experienced in the software, which is using for Bar-coding products.
• Experienced in pricing of newly arrived items and re-pricing of old stocks.
• Participated in physical counting of opening and closing stocks and prepared a reconciled inventory report for yearly Auditing.
• Controlled cash by providing petty cash and depositing daily sales cash in bank, and got experienced in Managing Petty Cash.
• Prepares Over-time salaries for workers and experienced in those area.
• Prepares Cash Flow Statements for self improvement.

Kajoor Power Models, Dubai, UAE.
Accountant / Assistant Accountant (Jun 2004-Apr 2006)

• Joined as an Accountant in a trading and manufacturing company, and framed accounts which are not properly organized for 6 months after the departure of their former Accountant.
• Experienced in International purchase and adding additional costs like Customs and clearance and Shipping charges.
• Experienced in keeping accounts for manufacturing products, and by tracking expenses concerned to the production, reach to cost of each products.
• Experienced in preparing Bank, Inventory, Customer & suppliers reconciliations.
• Developed skills in using Accounting software based on MDB, and acquiring proper reports.
• As a newcomer in Accounting, our Auditors were completely welcomed my queries concerned to Accounting and helped me to prepare sufficient reports for our yearly auditing.
• Experienced in Bar-coding of products.

ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE

• Serviced in sales department of motor vehicles showroom in India, named The Century Motors.
• Serviced in promoting TATA-AIG Insurances.
• Conducted English Communication Development programs in India.
• Vocational programs related to Computer Software Application were attended.

EDUCATION

• B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce), Calicut University, Calicut, India. Graduated in Commerce related subjects that focus in Accounting, Economics, Business Management and Auditing.

PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT

• Totally five years studies in Finance and Business related subjects.
• Training in Account related Computer Software named Tally.

COMPUTER SKILLS

Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Accounting soft wares and Internet.

FUTURE TARGET

Earn relevant experience to achieve a professional certified course like CPA or CMA.

renjit200
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted