A result driven IT Professional with extensive experience in teaching, Application Software analysis, design, development, testing and implementation across various hardware and software platforms with emphasis on Midrange computing, Client/Server, PC-based, e-commerce, CASE Tools. Strong “hands-on” technical knowledge with MCSD and MCDBA certifications. Proven ability to design scope and document complex technical solutions
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Around 3 years of platform and presentation-style training, tutoring, and consulting experience in a wide variety of settings, levels, age groups and subjects including: Databases, RPG/400, CL/400, SQL, Query/400, Accounting and other computer applications.
Accomplished educator with demonstrated ability to teach, motivate, and direct students while maintaining high interest and achievement. Articulate communicator able to effectively interact with the students at a variety of academic levels.
Over 8 years of experience leveraging in-depth technical knowledge with sharp analytical skills to identify weaknesses and implement business solutions that enhance efficiency and productivity.
Advanced education and professional development with MCSD & MCDBA certifications and .NET Technologies.
Experience in Software Development, Design and Analyze complex programs, demonstrate professionalism, attention to detail and collaborative nature.
Strong communicator exhibited by skill in working closely with customers to identify and resolve problems, ability to convey technical concept to non-technical audience.
MCSD, MCDBA, MCP
E-commerce and Client/Server Development Tools
ASP, HTML ,VB Script, Java Script, C Language, C++, Visual C++, Java,
Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic .NET
AS/400 Development Tools & Technologies
BPCS, AS/SET, SDA, RLU, DFU, QUERY/400, SQL, Client Access/400, Sub-file, ISDB, Data Migration from/to AS/400, RUMBA/400, PC Support, ILE RPG IV, RPG III, RPG II, CL/400
SQL Server 2000
• Installation, Configuration and Administration
• Designing and Implementing Databases
DB2/400, MS Access, FoxPro
OS/400, MS Windows 2000, MS DOS,MS Office, Network +
Hashmi Education Institute, Pakistan
January 2000 - November 2002
Served as a senior instructor for one of the fast-paced IT institute. Consistently maintain excellent relations with students, faculty, and administrators. Self-motivated with strong planning, organizational and leadership skills. Establish high expectations for students, continuously seek out new ways to improve instruction with the tools, resources and knowledge to exceed individual goals.
• Instructing students in various databases
• Instructing students in programming of RPG/400 and CL/400
• Developed and presented technical courses designed to new programmers
• Instructed and help students to develop the logic and troubleshoot logical errors
• Provided instructional lectures and one-on-one tutoring to students learning intermediate and advanced level programming
• Provided instructional lectures on Accounting
• Provided evaluation reports and testing of trainees to determine competency level
Tanveer & Co. (Pvt.) Limited, Pakistan
November 1998 – March 2002
Designed and Developed several in-house software’s on AS/400 System. Designed architecture including requirements definition, development and user interface definition. Coordinated with User Interface team to create UI prototypes.
• Developed “proof of concept” product, made presentation to management, obtained approval and implemented the various in-house developed software’s
• Designed the software’s using RPG/400 and CL/400 Languages
• Manage the software enhancement
Noble Computer Services (Pvt.) Limited, Pakistan
May 1997 – September 1998
Served as Charter Member of Design Team for ATX/400 Module an Add-on to BPCS Version 4.5CD/Ver 6.2/6.4 for various clients. Designed architecture including requirements definition, development and user interface definition. Evaluated and recommended technologies including using the Case Tool, development environment and testing the software.
• Designing the ATX/400 Module as add-on to BPCS GLD and ACP Modules
• Designing the additional programs using RPG/400 and CL/400 Language for integration of ATX/400 and BPCS ACP, GLD, INV, ACR, Modules
• Designing the User Manual for ATX/400 Module
Liaquat National Hospital, Pakistan
JR. PROGRAMMER / PROGRAMMER
April 1994 – April 1997
Designed and Developed the Patient Information System in large-scale environment. Coded programs using C++ Language supporting various business functions. Served as lead Programmer / Analyst to gather the information required.
• Designing the Patient Information System
• Managing the software enhancement, implementation and designing the future shape of application
Diploma in E-Commerce System Developer, Trios College of Information Technology, Canada
Bachelor of Commerce, University of Karachi, Pakistan
Diploma in Computer Science, Sindh Board of Technical Education, Pakistan
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Windows 2000 Professional / Server
Microsoft Visual Basic .Net
BPCS Implementers Path
AS/400 Developer path
COMMENDATION AND AWARDS
Certificate of Appreciation from Noble Computer Services (Pvt.) Limited:
Designing various software’s and user manuals
Conducting In-house and Client Training on different platforms
Certificate of Excellence from Tanveer & Co. (Pvt.) Limited:
Designing the various In-house software’s