Materials Engineer (Cataloguing & Inventory) Oil&gas

Topic locked
Materials Engineer (Cataloguing & Inventory) oil&gas Dec 16, 2004
Subject: JOB WANTED
-----------------------------
(MATERIAL CATALOGUING & INVENTORY (OIL & GAS FIELD- MATERIAL ENGINEER) (SAP/CMT/MAXIMO/CMMS/MESC)
-------------------------------

Hi,

[Sub : Submission of resume for SAP MM GO-LIVE Support Maintenance in Masters),
Material Master Consultant and the Logistics and Cross application support of Material Coding
in Hierarchy Based and Material Content Cleansing and Cataloguing (Classification and
Characteristics freezing) in your concern]

Nature of Job:-
---------------
[Material cataloguing (MESC/UNSPSC) & codification (classification) and the extensive day-to-day Support
of Plant Code Extension, Vendor Master Creating, Service Master code Creation with Extension,
Preparation of BOM (Bill Of Material),MRP Updation and Inventory analysing and Updating]

I have been working as a Functional & Classification Consultant (FCC) With Orchid pharmaceutical
for Contract Basis for past One year.
I also have Five years experience as Senior Engineer (Materials) in Mro InfoTech Pvt Ltd.
and Two years experience as a Production Manager in Alagar Polymers .

* Consultant in Sap MM module
* Materials Expert in Petroleum and pharmaceutical.

Currently I am working as the Consultant for GO LIVE Sap MM Maintenance support
in Orchid pharmaceutical Ltd.,Chennai.
Previously working as a Consultant in Shell-GABON (Refinery and Offshore) West Africa
for Sap MM maintenance, physical quality & quantity checking with amendment in the
exact material description (BOM) & quantity in Bin at appropriate Material codes.

I am an ambitious, career - minded professional with proactive personality, looking
forward for a rapid career growth in a progressive and professionally managed organization
that looks at a concentrated
efforts towards continual organization development and strengthens a
performance - oriented culture.

If you give chance in Erp Implementation Cycle, I will perform my duty to the best
of my knowledge.

Hoping to be favoured with an interview. I remain.

Here with I enclosed my resume (website) for Suitable post in
your esteemed Concern.

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/d_jeyarajan/Materials/

Thanks & Regards
Jeyarajan

email: d_jeyarajan@usa.com
(+91-98401-19133)

d_jeyarajan

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted