Looking For Job In Telecom Industry

Topic locked
Looking for job in telecom industry Jun 24, 2009
Hi,
I am a Bosnian citizen and have the BScEE degree (currently Master's degree enrolled, dept. telecommunications)
I have +18 years experience in telecom/it sector, 6 years of which have been working in the largest telecommunications company in Bosnia as qms manager/internal auditor (previously I worked in technical network sector related to the construction and maintenance). Experienced in HTML,PHP, MySQL, Web design.

I am very interested in job opportunities in the Dubai region for a short or long term contract in the field of telecommunications.

If you know of an employment agency that represents telecom companies or have any contacts in these companies who would be interested in hiring skilled professional, please let me know.

:arrow: Web site: www dot kulaglic dot com dot ba

Thanks in advance for your help in this regard.
:wink:

suadkul
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 21, 2009
Dear All,
I am telecommunication engineer specified for develop and build Voice Responce System,Call Center integrated with Telecom Exchange using MFC/R2,ISDN and CCS7 protocols. Also, I have experience in SIP for VOIP communication.
I've been working as long as 10 years and now working at Software Development company in Indonesia and seeking job in UAE with telecommunication field as my job. Please, contact to gsatriawan@yahoo.com for more details information.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best Regards,

Gumilar Satriawan
goem
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 23, 2009
Hope this links will help you to find your dream job in UAE

Job hunting support in UAE
Jobs
Merlindxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Looking for job in telecom industry Jul 25, 2009
suadkul wrote:Hi,
I am a Bosnian citizen and have the BScEE degree (currently Master's degree enrolled, dept. telecommunications)
I have +18 years experience in telecom/it sector, 6 years of which have been working in the largest telecommunications company in Bosnia as qms manager/internal auditor (previously I worked in technical network sector related to the construction and maintenance). Experienced in HTML,PHP, MySQL, Web design.

I am very interested in job opportunities in the Dubai region for a short or long term contract in the field of telecommunications.

If you know of an employment agency that represents telecom companies or have any contacts in these companies who would be interested in hiring skilled professional, please let me know.

:arrow: Web site: www kulaglic com ba

Thanks in advance for your help in this regard.
:wink:
suadkul
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking for job in telecom industry Apr 30, 2010
IT related jobs including the call centers like call center philippines and contact center philippines
and other outsourcing services are some of the most in-demand jobs all over the world today.
bin03
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted