Looking For Job-Female Fashion Designer

Topic locked
Looking for job-Female Fashion Designer May 24, 2005
, I am a Fashion Designer since last three years based in Bombay India.
I am holding a Bachelor degree in Science, Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion designing and Clothing Technology and Diploma in Fashion Merchandizing. I have been following key trends and utilising my creative ability to create fashionable corporate garments. I have a good appreciation of garment make-up and fabrics, a strong technical knowledge forecast colours, fabrics, Trims.,. Embroidery and Ornamentation.. Ideally with excellent CAD skills on Photoshop. I will be able to present these skills to the customers as this will usually go through a tender process. With range of garments pattern making & grading includes Womenswear, Bridal Wedding dresses, Haute Couture, Evening dresses, tailoring, outerwear and accessories for ladieswear.

Thank you and looking forward to hear from someone who is interested.

sameena_meer
Dubai Forum Guest

fashion designer needed Nov 17, 2005
hi...I am looking for fashion designer to work in uae in al ain, are you still intrested in working as fashion designer. I have a bridal shop for designing wedding dresses that will open in january 2006. so if you still intrested email me on my email adress. Thanks :?:
mohajerswindon
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted