Looking For Job In Accounts Finance

Topic locked
Looking for job in Accounts finance Apr 30, 2015
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Finance & Accounts Executive by profession having 4 years experience. I have completed M.B.A (Finance).

I am well versed in all aspects of accounting till finalization, good hands on computerized accounting and have considerable experience in dealing with the accounts of various entities like Import & Trading, Services, etc.

My previous jobs have provided me excellent exposure to different aspects of Accounting & Finance like accounts payable, accounts receivable, Payrolls, GL, billing, costing, inventory control, Trial Balance Bank Reconciliation Statement, preparation of financial statements, Financial Statement analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting.

Though my resume is detailed and comprehensive, it cannot fully demonstrate the manner in which I have achieved success. Character, personality, and the ability to work in a team environment can be demonstrated in a personal meeting. I would welcome an interview at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration. I am certain that I would become a valuable addition to your staff.

I am ready to join immediately, for interviews please call me at following number or E-mail me @ binith.pg@gmail.com .

Please find attached copy of my CV for your kind consideration.
Currently I am in UAE on a Visit Visa till July 24, 2015

Yours Faithfully,

Binith P G

+971 – 50 – 2448408

--- Apr 30, 2015 ---

bpg2000
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted