Employer That Requires 100% Effort From Employees Needed

Topic locked
Employer that requires 100% effort from employees needed Apr 03, 2006
I am looking for a new challenge before being classed as to old. In my career I have always given total commitment and loyalty to my employers
together with an exceptional level of success.
I have an open mind on what may be available, please read my brief cv
which I hope may be of interest.

Dale

curriculum vitae

Personal Details

Name: Dale Nix

D.O.B: 21ST July 1967

Address: 2 Deabill Street
Nottingham
NG3 2HW

Telephone: 07915 285 071

e-mail: dale.nix@fsmail.net

A hard working, conscientious and honest individual with extensive experience in sales, customer service and logistics, now seeking a new challenging position.
A trustworthy and reliable person who achieves goals and exceeds targets.

Education:

September 1978 ~ June 1983 Drayton School, Banbury

O-Level Business Studies B
O-Level History B
O-Level Mathematics C
O-Level English Language C
O-Level Geography C
O-Level Mass Media C
O-Level Biology C

September 1972~ June 1978 Belmont School, Grantham

11+ Pass Qualified to attend Grammar school

Work Experience:

Hillarys Blinds May 1998 ~ Present

Production/samples Manager
My responsibilities as a samples manager include Health and safety, production planning and forecasts; I also have all budget control for my department and negotiate prices with suppliers and dealing with quality control issues. I oversee a team of up to 80 people in my department and also cover other production departments within the business.

CCS Ltd Nottingham June 1993 ~ May 1998

Warehouse Manager
My duties as a warehouse manager included the day-to-day management of the warehouse team and any training that was needed; I had full responsibility for stock control and quality inspection. I also deputised for the logistics manager in his absence.

Blackhorse Agencies, Banbury February 1992 ~ June 1993

Assistant Branch Manager
My responsibilities as Assistant Branch Manger included looking after a team of 4 staff, performing all estate agents duties such as following up sales through from valuation to exchange of contracts, dealing with all parties including solicitors and mortgage companies.
I achieved promotion from negotiator to assistant manager within 18 months of joining the company and also became the companies top negotiator by achieving 333% sales target.

Swan Foundry, Banbury October 1984 ~ February 1992

Assistant to General Manager
Joined the company as a 17 year old general assistant, I trained in all departments and progressed to the above position and became fully responsible for the stores and despatch departments that included over 30 staff members and ensured high quality standards of service to customers.

Personal Interests:

I enjoy playing snooker and pool and am a member of a local pool team, I also enjoy playing golf and I am a qualified Firstaider

shandpeb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted