Core Java, J2EE, Oracle Engineer .

Topic locked
Core Java, J2EE, Oracle Engineer . Jun 09, 2006
Skills Set:
1. Core Java programming, development of web application using J2EE components like Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, JDBC, JNDI, JAX, Webservices. Client end scripts like Javascripts and HTML.
2. Backend programming with SQL, PLSQL Stored procedures on Oracle 8i/ 9i/Oracle 10g databases.
3. Operating Systems like windows XP, Unix Solaris 3.1.Application Server Websphere V5.1, Servlet Container Tomcat 5.
4. Tools - Visual SourceSafe Explorer, Arasis Merge, Tools for ORACLE Application Dev (TOAD), Eclipse 3.1, Ant tools, JUnit Testing Scripts.
5. Domain : Finance and Banking
6. Responsibilities included requirements gathering, work estimations, implementation of the requirement, impact analysis, low level design, coding, unit testing, review, rework, create deliverables, generate a stable build and system testing.
7. Performance skills: Fast learner, motivation to learn both the software and the business processes, analytical skills, commitment to task, communication / relational, listening and understanding, result and customer service oriented. Fluent English (oral and written).

Working Experience : Started my career as a Software Engineer from March
2004 at Caritor India Pvt. Ltd, a CMMI 5 and PCMM 5
company. At the time of resignation working as Senior
Software Engineer and in the role of Quality Team Lead (QTL),
Configuration Team Lead (CTL).

Email ID : lavanya.roopesh@gmail.com
Contact No : 00971-6-5697339, 00971506352951

lavanyaroopesh
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted