Available Immediately-currently Located In Dubai

Topic locked
Available immediately-currently located in Dubai Dec 18, 2011
Dear Madam ,Sir

I am currently located in Dubai and i am seeking for new challenging opportunity in long-term career.

My range of experiences and skills is diverse and unique in many aspects. For example, I had the opportunity to gain work experience as a Sales Executive at the Oil industry for Austrian company, advising on economic and SAP Business development. As such, I successfully organized diplomatic endeavors that required excellent interpersonal skills and high attention to details for more that 3000 customers per day and organization of the business units in Construction and oil and Gas Industries for OMV company in Vienna. I also organized relationships with contractors and consultants in order to achieve early entry for 20 projects, pricing, costing, negotiations, tenders for the Adriatic Sea Region. I strongly believe that my academic, work and life experience has contributed to my strong analytical and leadership skills, and a mindset with ‘out-of-the-box-thinking’. I am a positive, confident, entrepreneurial and proactive person who works well both individually and in a team. I always enter any new assignment or challenge with a proactive spirit and a high degree of confidence. My management experience includes indentifying opportunities company-wide, developing implementation strategies and executing plans to achieve results. I am an effective communicator across the organization and have a track record of developing positive relationship both within and outside of organization.

Please find enclosed my resume with further details of my academic background and professional experience. I welcome the opportunity for an interview. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in PM.

Sincerely yours,
Martina Kovačić

TYNA
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted