Australian Girl In China Moving To UAE

Topic locked
Australian Girl In China Moving to UAE Dec 18, 2006
Hi.

My first posing here, nice to meet you all.

I am looking into moving from Beijing to Dubai in the next month or 2.

I have lived in Beijing for 7 years and I speak Mandarin very well, I have qualifications in the Hospitality Industry and have 5 years of Early Childhood Development Training.

I am not sure what kind of position I would be suited to as I have never been to Dubai before.

I would love any advice you guys may have for me and also send in those job offers and I will send you my CV!

thanks

Phoebe

Phoebe_in_China
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Australian Girl In China Moving to UAE Jan 04, 2007
Phoebe_in_China wrote:Hi.

My first posing here, nice to meet you all.

I am looking into moving from Beijing to Dubai in the next month or 2.

I have lived in Beijing for 7 years and I speak Mandarin very well, I have qualifications in the Hospitality Industry and have 5 years of Early Childhood Development Training.

I am not sure what kind of position I would be suited to as I have never been to Dubai before.

I would love any advice you guys may have for me and also send in those job offers and I will send you my CV!

thanks

Phoebe

Personally i feel that Beijing is a better place to live in and work in.. I was there for like 1 1/2 years.. I love it. Things are cheaper and there is more life there..... Cost of living is much higher here in DXB and the traffic... oh...
Sunray
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 09, 2007
hi there and welcome to Dubai,

When moving to Dubai, if you are looking to work in privet companies, make sure to bring with you some good contacts from china

As for you knowing English and Chinese will help you to find a job in trading companies as well in hospitality filed

WWW.sold.ae
www.save.ae
www.uaelifes.com
Last_Knight
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted