Urgent: Any One Knows A Good Garage For BMW>???

Topic locked
Urgent: Any one knows a good garage for BMW>??? Feb 11, 2015
Hello Guys,

I ' M Karim and i live in Dubai for 8 years now, i just bought a BMW, 2004, 6S, 630.
It's my first time with BMW, i liked the car this is why i bought it. The car doesn't drive well, whenever i press on the gas pedal it jumps, vibrates strongly, makes a boom sound, doesn't really accelerate, on the RPM is and the sound of the motor is on. Most properly it is a transmission problem, and some times the computer writes a transmission error or something like that, the only way to drive it is to really press gently and slowly on the gas pedal, till it heats a bit and then it can be like half ok, but the problem is so obvious. Please, please recommend for me a very good and not expensive garage, i hope i can fix the car for once, and of course not to pay much, as actually i have another permanent problem in the BMW which is a steering fault/error, guess it needs computer steering balance or whatever they call it. I might also start to change a few interior parts and might got for refreshing mechanics later, so i need some one who really knows what he is doing.
Awaiting your earliest response guys!
Thank you!
Karim

Karim123
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai