Please HELP Me

Topic locked
Please HELP me Mar 28, 2015
Guy's, please it takes only two to three minutes to go through this. Thanks

My name is Rahman, and I have lost everything because of being honest and truthful. And end of the day my wife and three small kid's are suffering, without food, shelter and education.
As I lost my small Grocery shop, because I just tried clearing debt's as I didn't wanted people who helped me by giving loans. I didn't wanted them to break trust on me. So u sold it to a Pakistani family, as they paid me a initial amount, during the processes of shop transfering the lady on who's name the shop was upsconded with a local person for six months there was no sign or name if them. At last she returned back with the local and asks me to sell the shop and take my money. But after few day's the local person says when called him, that the Lady is behind the bar's for overstaying visit visa and also illegal affairs.

And because of this my family overstayed and I had no job, I sold all my home appliance and tried clearing ad much as I can. My flat rrmt was due for 5 month's also we got a notice from mincipality yo vacant the flat and even my kid's were asked to leave school, then I decided to send them back. So with the help of a Lady who brought air tickets for my family I banned my family and send them back.

And next as I was left without job, visa and shelter tried earning as much as I could in order to clear my fines but was cheated people romove work but when turn comes to pay they change. As they knew I had no legal status and cannot approach any govt offices.

I also approached the immigration and they ask me to pay nearly 20000 Dirham's. But I have spoken to a friend of mine and he has got me a discount and asked me to pay 7500 Durham's.

And i tried almost all my contacts and friend's and relatives are only with you when you have money, but not in bad times, I'M trying to RAISE FUND for me to clear my fines as I have a job ready in my hand.

I have a family of 6 members, my mom, dad, wife,daughter 8 year's, son 7 years and a new born and I'm the bread winner for my family. My children are living like orphans and my wife like a widow though my old parents having there son they are living worst than beggars.

I also approached every possible place's, like IWRC, ICWC and also Indian counsalate. But the worst thing is they collect fund's from people as well as government but very good at giving excuses. When my family was here they didn't help my kid's for there school fees. They said we don't have funds this year and after sending back family I approached but now they come up with different reasons.

Anyways...Dear Reader's I would just say that what ever HELP you can give me and my family, in return GOD would definitely reward you for that.

I acknowledge that what ever I stated is true and up to the knowledge. Proof and other detail's can be provided on request.

My email id - rahman.cch@gmail.com

--- Mar 29, 2015 ---

rahmancch
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai