Offering Architectural 3D Visualization & Animaiton Serv

Topic locked
Offering Architectural 3D Visualization & animaiton serv Sep 06, 2008
Hello,

We are based in Beijing, China, a firm to offer 3D renderings and animation service to real-estate developers, architectural design associates. We have started the international business since the beginning of year 2008, within these months, we developed businesspartners in Japan, the USA, Russia and Irand.

Perspective renderings
Elevation renderings
Aerial view renderings
Interior renderings
Watercolor rendering ( with computer )
Architectural animation ( 3D ) ----------- Architectural animation & Engineer project animation
Floorplans and Siteplans( 2D & 3D)

Our price is very reasonable, if you have this kind of inquiry on some currently projects, welcome to contact us.

Have a nice day.

Phoenix3d

phoenix3d
Dubai Forum User

Oct 04, 2008
hello guys,
we are a private limited company and would like to know more of the services that you are offering. We have our own software developed which caters to the digital library asset management software. and we want to market the product for the studios in india. but we would like to know your complete costs for rendering and how much can your servers handle and where are they located.
shifazaid
Dubai Forum User

Oct 06, 2008
shifazaid wrote:hello guys,
we are a private limited company and would like to know more of the services that you are offering. We have our own software developed which caters to the digital library asset management software. and we want to market the product for the studios in india. but we would like to know your complete costs for rendering and how much can your servers handle and where are they located.

Hello shifazaid,

Thanks for your attention.

May i know what software you have developed? and what is relation between your product and our architectural rendering service?

I would like to send you an email to anwer your questions, may i?

It is difficult to anwer so much details in the forum.

Please send me your email address, thank you.

Regards.
phoenix3d
Dubai Forum User

Oct 06, 2008
my email address is shifazaid@yahoo.com. the software is related to asset management of media content.
thank you and await your response.
we can also talk on chat in further detail.
shifazaid
Dubai Forum User

Oct 06, 2008
Thank you, i will email you later.
phoenix3d
Dubai Forum User

Jan 02, 2009
Sir, if you are in need of part time 3D visualizer just PM me. sketchup vray & 3dsmax + photoshop user here.
dominic_toretto_dxb
Dubai Forum User

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai