Importance Of SEO & High Rankings

Topic locked
Importance of SEO & High Rankings Apr 26, 2008
A high ranking in the most popular search engines is the dream of every business owner. After all, without a steady flow of visitors to your website, how are you going to earn your fortune? If nobody sees your website, then nobody is going to know what you have to offer.

It's just like a store down town. The ones on the busiest streets get the most business. The mom and pop operation stuck away in a corner someplace, or down an untraveled road gets very little business, because it isn't seen by many. They usually get just enough customers to eek out a living. And for some that's all they want to do, and that's fine. To each his own. But if you want to make a fortune (which is what most entrepreneurs want to do) then you have to get on a busy street.

Take yourself as an example. When you do a search from your favorite search engine, how far out of the way do you really go to find what you are looking for? Or in other words, how many pages will you scroll through to find the website that has the information you are looking for? Believe it or not, the majority of people don't go beyond page two. And I am one of the majorities. If I ever do go past page two, then I am just scrolling haphazardly, waiting for something to jump out and catch my eye.

First two pages one on the other hand, is a different story. I scroll slowly, reading carefully, and almost always click on the top ten beginning at number one. And if I find what I am looking for on the third one down, that is usually as far as I go. And it's that way for most people. So you can see why a high ranking, especially the number one position, is the most coveted place to be on the internet.

A high ranking is better than any other method of advertising there is. Statistics have repeatedly shown that up to 80% of your visitors will find your web site via the search engines.

How to get on Top?

Although most want to get a top position, not everyone will put in the needed effort to get there. And that gives us an advantage. Even though our competition is in the millions, or so it seems, it really isn't that competitive.

Global Media Insight is a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) company in Dubai; UAE offers natural Search Engine Optimization ( SEO Dubai ) and Paid Search Marketing campaigns. We hold professional SEO skills and proven PPC advertising techniques in our online Search Marketing Services.

GMI provides state-of-the-art SEO services for web designers, marketing consultants and SEO Firms aiming to offer their clients strategic and successful positioning. We also provide SEO services direct to businesses and individuals who need to increase site visibility and boost their bottom line.

In the ever-evolving world of search engine optimization , strategy is crucial in achieving and maintaining top search engine positioning. Therefore, search engine optimization (SEO) is a must for every website which is online.

Take advantage of our tailor-made SEO service - "Outsource SEO Dubai" , so that you can focus on those aspects of your business that you excel in. You can also make use of our passionate and hard working Search Engine Optimization professionals in Dubaiwho can help you Full Time in your SEO Work, who over the years have built long-lasting relationships with our clients.

So if you are looking for a company who can partner with you for all your online requirements you would be delighted with what we have to offer. Then why wait! take advantage of our "Outsource SEO Dubai" immediately.

SEO Maintenance

A search engine optimization (SEO Dubai) maintenance service plan will ensure that your site will continue to increase in its rankings, attract more visitors and make more sales. It's not enough to simply design your web site, have it optimized for the search engines and expect it to continually rank well. If left alone, you may soon lose the business your web site initially generated.

Advantages - SEO Dubai

Advantages of SEO Dubai include availability of highly talented SEO professionals in Dubai at affordable and competitive SEO rates. The process can be easily conducted as the complete SEO work can be carried out over the internet.

For professional Search Engine Optimization Dubai ( SEO Dubai ), contact the Dubai SEO experts today on +971 50 5356 027 or email us at globalmedia@eim.ae

SEO Dubai
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 29, 2008
Thats one nice article I've read on seo in a long time.
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 29, 2008
Thank you very much dear Dale, for you comments on the SEO article.
SEO Dubai
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 24, 2009
nice :)
LyricAngel22
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 25, 2009
can u pls give your charges for seo and keyword on google
shifazaid
Dubai Forum User

Nice article Apr 05, 2009
this is clear that SEO with high ranking, has great value for lots of business. there are lots of method to promote, but them all have one target that is promote website.
justinmark
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 16, 2009
With regards to SEO, does google "like it" when your site is commonly updated. What other factors play a role? I know there's all sorts of things that go into google's algorithm, but what are the heavily weighted ones?
solankie
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 13, 2009
Quiet interesting stuff, would be of help to the newbie’s.
mikee
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai