Guitar

Topic locked
Guitar Aug 04, 2003
Hi there!
Anybody knows where can I buy a good guitar in Dubai with a reasonable price?
Thank you in advance.

GamaniaK
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 11, 2003
Hi there,

I'll be in Dubai in Jan 2004 and as an avid guitar player I'd be interested to see what replies you get.

I know that there are a couple (not many!) music shops in Dubai but if they are good value will have to be determined once I'm out there.

I doubt that you will be able to get anything but the mainstream makes of guitars.

When I get out there I'd be interested in meeting any other players just to get together and have a session and a few beers.

James.
Asterix-TG
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 25, 2003
Yeah it's a great idea! :)
I would like to but my playing isn't too good. ;)
But still I really want to improve it.
So contact me when you are here.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Nov 25, 2003
That does sound like a good idea.

I'm trying to get a goof flightcase made for my best acoustic so that I can bring it out but I'm worried that the temperature/humidity difference could affect it. Any ideas?

I start on the 4th of Jan so I'm waiting for my flight details to come through. Not long to go now - getting dead excited.

The missus and I are now looking at the opportunity of buying somehwere on the Palm Islands. We'll have a good look about when get there as I think that property in Dubai is going to be a better short-mid term investment than the Uk. Means we have to go through all the hassle of selling ours though :( .

Anyway, See you soon *waves*

James.
Asterix-TG
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 28, 2003
A majority of the guitar/musical instrument shops are located near the Fish R/A in Deira.

Fann Al Sout is the best in terms of prices. Mozart will have branded and high-end stuff but won't be on teh cheaper side.

There's Soundline Electronics as well... good prices on amps.
snyder
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 23, 2006
karama soug area and deira near fish round about.
kamiahmed
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai