Free Mandarin Trial From Experienced Native Tutor!

Topic locked
Free Mandarin trial from experienced native tutor! Mar 10, 2011
In order to attract more people for Chinese language,here I just supply you free Mandarin trial!
Remember it's free for the trial!
But pay more attention for these below:
1.only half an hour;
2.inform me in advanced; :D
3.reach me; :arrow:
4.don't record or make movie; 8)
5.don't pass my documents to sb. else. :roll:

I'm sure you will find what's the real "easy-funny-useful" way for catching Mandarin and Chinese-culture.It's so amazing that you can get so much information only from the single character!
And there is a very interesting trial for someone,this guy can catch one sentence including 4 or 5 characters within 5 minutes!I believe myself,and after that :mrgreen: You will go on your studying!!!

-- Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 pm --

p.s:
Here is a good man with happy family in Dubai.So...

-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:51 am --

Please,I prefer to Ibn Battuta Mall or Marina Mall for teaching-and-learning for the free trial.
Because:
1st,by this way,you'll know how diffirent my way is!You never always copy so-called "curricula books",just create your own Chinese-chracters by yourself from the game,...you will find the character isn't character,actually it's picture...And you'll know how interesting and meaningful Chinese language is...
2nd,safety and comfort for both of us
:mrgreen:

About the rule 4,don't record or make movie,I mean many of my students do that in my lesson,if you find something is wrong or diffirent,I'll feel shy... :oops: :lol:

mandarin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai