would you buy your food online ?

yes
38%
no
63%

Total votes : 8

Dubai Online shopping http://www.save.ae visit it now Oct 29, 2006
Online shopping made easy for you with www.save.ae
With our free Cash-on-Delivery service in Dubai and with small fees to other UAE cities, www.save.ae will make your life easier. From now on you don’t need to be stuck in traffic or lose valuable time looking for what you need. You can order from the comfort of your living room while sitting with your family and friends. Choose from more than 1500 items that are currently listed on our state-of-the-art user friendly website, with both Arabic and English language options. www.save.ae gives you 4 different options to order: Use the website – www.save.ae or e-mail your order to orders@save.ae or phone order by calling 050 386-SAVE (7283) or fax your order to 084 689 122. Our product quality and freshness is guaranteed, and remember that you don’t need to spend your valuable time going to the supermarket. Let save.ae do the work for you!

Racer
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 08, 2006
well living in dubai and with all the traffic !! I guess that it woud be a good idea !!!
Well I checked the site and looks very promising !! good luck with the project !!!!!!
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

ElectronicSouq.com Dec 02, 2006
www.ElectronicSouq.com

Dubai`s best bargain online electronic store..........Anytime

Amazingly low prices, pay on delivery, delivery in 24hrs... From mobile phones to digital cameras, to video cameras, video games and much more..
motuza
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 10, 2006
I like Sun Dried Tomatoes.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 10, 2006
One of my favourite pastimes is to play with my toes.
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai