EVER BEEN AGGRAVATED BY CUSTOMER SERVICE

Poll ended at Aug 19, 2007

YES !!
50%
NO
50%

Total votes : 2

Customer Service Aug 04, 2007
Im new to this forum and stumbled onto it by chance courtesy a google search. ny way Hi all... Im dont know what it is in dubai but all these electronic stores act like they would bring the sky down for you until youve bought the product and if something goes wrong youve had it.. all of a sudden your being pointed out everything in fine print.. Even if your motorola S9 volume button stops working 20 days after you bought it they will only repair it no replacement cos thy would replace it only if it broke down in 7 days !!!!. I honestly dont know who writes down these rules. The most irritating thing is the way in which people pass the buck saying its the dealer who takes time to repair when the store hasnt even bothered to follow up with the dealers. I had a torrid time with Sharaf DG. some how people think customer service is all bout addressing you as SIR. you could call me Susan as long as my headset is fixed. ' If we dont have it you get it for free' could never understand that catch phrase and anyways all ive got so far is a free migraine.. Im supposed to pick it up tomorrow.. some how I lack confidence.

olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Customer Service Aug 05, 2007
olivertwisted wrote:Im new to this forum and stumbled onto it by chance courtesy a google search. ny way Hi all... Im dont know what it is in dubai but all these electronic stores act like they would bring the sky down for you until youve bought the product and if something goes wrong youve had it.. all of a sudden your being pointed out everything in fine print.. Even if your motorola S9 volume button stops working 20 days after you bought it they will only repair it no replacement cos thy would replace it only if it broke down in 7 days !!!!. I honestly dont know who writes down these rules. The most irritating thing is the way in which people pass the buck saying its the dealer who takes time to repair when the store hasnt even bothered to follow up with the dealers. I had a torrid time with Sharaf DG. some how people think customer service is all bout addressing you as SIR. you could call me Susan as long as my headset is fixed. ' If we dont have it you get it for free' could never understand that catch phrase and anyways all ive got so far is a free migraine.. Im supposed to pick it up tomorrow.. some how I lack confidence.

Here, Here!

I don't even bother going back with a product now if it's found to be faulty after seven days - it really isn't worth the stress!
The Major
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai