Custom T-shirts

Topic locked
custom t-shirts Nov 19, 2005
where can i find custom made tshirts here? u know the ones where i choose the pictures and text and then they print it for me??

sana
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Nov 21, 2005
There's a little place in Lamsy Plaza on the ground floor, you can take your own images and they'll put it on a T-shirt for you, pretty cheap as well.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 23, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:There's a little place in Lamsy Plaza on the ground floor, you can take your own images and they'll put it on a T-shirt for you, pretty cheap as well.

Oh its nxt door to my uncle's home . Once i been to Cinema at lamsy plaza wid an indian gal (she is friend of my cousins who moved to US). She had to pay for my ticket and cola . She never met me again during my entire stay :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 06, 2009
Hello,

Have you searched it in any online cloth store, there you can find it, recently i purchased a custom made coats from online store they have a large collection of custom made suits and shirts, it could be the right place to search your custom made t-shirt, though i`m not very sure, they usually change their stock.

Regards,
sarah_9

customsuitsshirts
sarah_9
Dubai Forum Guest

What the best products you can import from dubai Apr 09, 2009
Hello. i will go back to my country next week and i want to bring some stuff so i can sell it there. Any suggestions of good whole sale products that i can buy here in dubai? and where the best place to go? I heard that naif is a good choice. Thanks in advance.
septbaby031
Dubai Forum User

Apr 09, 2009
Ops.. sorry. wrong post... :(
septbaby031
Dubai Forum User

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai