RAMADAAN Is Coming. Party Is Over..........

Topic locked
Sep 17, 2006
my habiby wrote:before ramadan i will be in there. girls need wear nekub.boy's need close eye's. don' look around. think about god and be yourself. no dating at all. bcoz you know that is haram. I stop dating for this month. i,m coming to there to share ramadan together. we enjoy it inshaallahhhhhhh.

I'll be there soon. do you need my signature? come line up and make sure bring own pen &pads.

Dude,

Ramadan is not about changing our live for one month out of a year and as far as I see it, it’s not about abstention either. It’s a month to remember why we live the way you do, turning from temptation and helping to remember Allah. It also provides a time for refection on all the things we take for granted 11 months of the year.

In reply to some other comments made on this post, I agree that each person’s life is their own to live and no one should be told what to do. It’s all up to the individual. I’ve always been a strong believer that anyone ordered to do something, will not gain anything from it be the prize religious, mental, metaphorical or tangible because their heart is not in it.

Hope that made sense.

bear
Dubai chat master

Sep 17, 2006
bear wrote:
my habiby wrote:before ramadan i will be in there. girls need wear nekub.boy's need close eye's. don' look around. think about god and be yourself. no dating at all. bcoz you know that is haram. I stop dating for this month. i,m coming to there to share ramadan together. we enjoy it inshaallahhhhhhh.

I'll be there soon. do you need my signature? come line up and make sure bring own pen &pads.

Dude,

Ramadan is not about changing our live for one month out of a year and as far as I see it, it’s not about abstention either. It’s a month to remember why we live the way you do, turning from temptation and helping to remember Allah. It also provides a time for refection on all the things we take for granted 11 months of the year.

In reply to some other comments made on this post, I agree that each person’s life is their own to live and no one should be told what to do. It’s all up to the individual. I’ve always been a strong believer that anyone ordered to do something, will not gain anything from it be the prize religious, mental, metaphorical or tangible because their heart is not in it.

Hope that made sense.

very well put.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006

You're idiots.... maybe one day u'll realize urself... isn't it weird that after 10 years middle east I still haven't met a real muslim
dubaidiva
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 17, 2006
how do you find a real muslim anyways ;)?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
dubaidiva wrote:You're idiots.... maybe one day u'll realize urself... isn't it weird that after 10 years middle east I still haven't met a real muslim

I am not flaming, but could you define real Muslim please?

As a Muslim, I believe that every person's relationship with God is his own. I'd have a hard time making up a definition of a real Muslim beyond the belief in Allah as the one true god, and Mohammed (PBUH) as the seal of his messengers.
bear
Dubai chat master

Sep 17, 2006
bear wrote:
dubaidiva wrote:You're idiots.... maybe one day u'll realize urself... isn't it weird that after 10 years middle east I still haven't met a real muslim

I am not flaming, but could you define real Muslim please?

As a Muslim, I believe that every person's relationship with God is his own. I'd have a hard time making up a definition of a real Muslim beyond the belief in Allah as the one true god, and Mohammed (PBUH) as the seal of his messengers.

i was just about to say that....

:roll:

i swear, some people are so stupid
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
dubaidiva wrote:

You're idiots.... maybe one day u'll realize urself... isn't it weird that after 10 years middle east I still haven't met a real muslim

dude chill out, with that attitude you wont meet anybody ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
hiii everybodyy;;

RAMADAN KARIM...
safa
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 17, 2006
safa wrote:hiii everybodyy;;

RAMADAN KARIM...

ramadan kareem dudette
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
a little premature ..
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Sep 17, 2006
Fasting can help to curb animal passion, only if it is undertaken with a view to self-restraint. Fasting is futile unless it is accompanied by an incessant longing for self-restraint. The famous verse from the Bhagavad Gita is worth noting in this connection:
'For a man who is fasting his senses - Outwardly, the sense-objects disappear, - Leaving the yearning behind; but when - He has seen the Highest, - Even the yearning disappears'

Fasting and similar discipline is, therefore, one of the means to the end of self-restraint, but it is not all, and if physical fasting is not accompanied by mental fasting, it is bound to end in hypocrisy and disaster. - Mahatma Gandhi
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat