Any Asian Expats Around....? Female/Male

Topic locked
Any Asian Expats around....? Female/Male Sep 12, 2006
Hi,

Looking for Asian Expats working here who is willing to be friends...

Sunray
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 12, 2006
sunray
i aint southeast asian if thats what you mean...but have lived in singapore and hong kong for 8 years now...also dodgeek and bubble world are 2 users who are asian...how about you...where are you from and what brings you to dubai?...
cheers
me
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 12, 2006
mes an Asian as well but Indian asian :lol:

cheers

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
I am from Singapore, the garden city. I am here to work for 6 months.. Just locate this website, hope to know more friends to make my weekends more colourful... :-)
Sunray
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 12, 2006
lah loh liao whaaa!!... :lol: :lol: ...miss singlish...hahaha...welcome to the hotpot we call dubai...6 months is too brief i say...but hey!...when we have the next Dubai Forum gathering...do come along...that reminds me...we should have one...
constantine

Sep 12, 2006
constantine wrote:lah loh liao whaaa!!... :lol: :lol: ...miss singlish...hahaha...welcome to the hotpot we call dubai...6 months is too brief i say...but hey!...when we have the next Dubai Forum gathering...do come along...that reminds me...we should have one...

i guess K is working on the ice skating thing, need to give her a nudge to find where the plans have reached :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
yeah jeevan
that would be a good way to meet ppl for our new member sunray... :D
constantine

Sep 12, 2006
I have the impression that there are more guys in this forum. Btw someone did ask me a question which i cant answer, maybe you guys can. Is there young single female expat in Dubai? If yes, what they do for living-job? I dont think MSC in Dubai employ young female staff right?
Sunray
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 12, 2006
Sunray wrote:I have the impression that there are more guys in this forum. Btw someone did ask me a question which i cant answer, maybe you guys can. Is there young single female expat in Dubai? If yes, what they do for living-job? I dont think MSC in Dubai employ young female staff right?

the truth is out there....out there...out there....opps there she goes...did you see her...too bad... :lol: :lol: ...the place that i work in has a fair number of females...it isnt a male dominated work place...to answer your question...yes there are single expat women...but it just depends on individual work places doesnt it...
constantine

Sep 12, 2006
at my work, my team has 14 people. 12 of us are asian and 10 of us are female!!!! And we are all young (depends your definition of young hahaha)
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 12, 2006
I'm an Indian as well...n just moved into dubai.. whats up with the ice skating stuff..? jerry , const..? any updates
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 12, 2006
FeiPo wrote:at my work, my team has 14 people. 12 of us are asian and 10 of us are female!!!! And we are all young (depends your definition of young hahaha)

and what is the name of your company ? :P
JackTheRipper
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 12, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:I'm an Indian as well...n just moved into dubai.. whats up with the ice skating stuff..? jerry , const..? any updates

kanelli is the person to ask...kanelli where are you?....
constantine

Sep 12, 2006
constantine wrote:kanelli is the person to ask...kanelli where are you?....

:Echo:
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 12, 2006
Well... i m single female n from singapore and is now in dubai and will be around for the next 6 weeks... until i decided to be posted here for 2 yrs.

it's really good if we can have a gathering!!! n it's a good time for newbies to meet up too :lol:
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 12, 2006
Bushra is Asian.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat