Looking For.......

Topic locked
Sep 10, 2006
Jeevan wrote:has BJ 69 come back??

Mmmmmmmmmm, food for thought :?: :?: :?:

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 10, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:No sara is just encouraging you and as a regular member of this forum should know better.

if that what you think then i lost my case but remember no one insulted you and you insulted someone who did not offend you
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 10, 2006
page 3 and still slapin'!
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Sep 10, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:No sara is just encouraging you and as a regular member of this forum should know better.

if that what you think then i lost my case but remember no one insulted you and you insulted someone who did not offend you

sara....dont let this thing upset u :)
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
All I can say is, if you're going to post silly things, then expect silly replies in return. And the 'I don't know the rules' doesn't really wash when there are rules posted in most of the threads about what is acceptable and what is not.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 10, 2006
choco...ur silly replies are wlcome anytime
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
Let's just ignore this thread.

Boycott!!!!!!!
girl_glen
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2006
this is great going.. slap... lets try n see if u can break Fayz' thread record.. ;) n is he a returning member... anyways i think Sara's got a guaranteed nominator.. ;)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 10, 2006
yep....sara has my vote anytime
slap
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
Yeah right!! like people read the rules on forums. Most forums have common sense rules but what make sense to me might not make sense to you and vice versa at the end of the day most people do not read the rules!! So before I insult someone who did not insult me, I make sure read the rules to him and anyhow I will not just name call someone because I disagree with his views or way of posting!!
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 10, 2006
Chocs has said it all and on that note i am locking the thread.

Warning to SLAP

This is your first and final warning. If you continue to post as you have, your user will be deleted without any further discussion. Also i will delete all of your posts until you are deleted.

Mod
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat