Great Kareoke Night

Topic locked
Aug 14, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
raidah wrote:was there at least one person who could really sing? :lol:

Pretty Penny could really sing. We shouldn't invite her next time :P

How about if you guys invite me and I promise not to sing!? I had a great time! Thanks Scarlet and Corcovado for letting me steal your songs ladies.

I wanna go ice skating!

PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 14, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Smooth as a babies backside. hehehehehehehe

DK will be next, Arnie too, if we can get him to do it.

Const = you as well?

Nick81 is almost shaved, but not quite.

might go for the buzz cut...as i've never seen myself bald...and i suspect i have a mishapen head...perhaps shaped like ET..so dont want to scare no one away....
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 14, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

How about if you guys invite me and I promise not to sing!? I had a great time! Thanks Scarlet and Corcovado for letting me steal your songs ladies.

I wanna go ice skating!

I wanna go saking too
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
Cargirl wrote:
PrettyPenny wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

I wanna go ice skating!

I wanna go saking too

i have already posted info on al nasr :wink:

lets decide
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2006
Cargirl wrote:I wanna go saking too

if saking = sake...count me in...
constantine

Aug 14, 2006
constantine wrote:
Cargirl wrote:I wanna go saking too

if saking = sake...count me in...

I think she meant "slaking", in which case I am in, cos she is buying the drinks.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 14, 2006
skating ... Skating .. Ice Skating ,,,

Damm it ... Don't expect me to be able to type!!
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
Cargirl wrote:skating ... Skating .. Ice Skating ,,,

Damm it ... Don't expect me to be able to type!!

hmmm...bread and butter for some ...hahaha...shorthand sweety are ya?
constantine

Aug 14, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

I wanna go ice skating!

oooh u were really good , and next time we ll sing fever together , 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
I'm up for ice skating for sure! Jeevan, which place is better Al Nasr rink or the rink at the big Hayatt?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 14, 2006
i wanna go bowling :( me likey :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
kanelli wrote:I'm up for ice skating for sure! Jeevan, which place is better Al Nasr rink or the rink at the big Hayatt?

Galleria is much better for skating and a great place coz of its location, people can take a walk on the corniche if they want if bored by skating, since its in Hyatt food and drinks after thhe session wont be a problem.

Al nasr is cheaper in terms of cost, but it has a bowling alley so if someones interested in bowling they can do so. the only problem here can be teens who know how to skate, they can make ur life difficult. moevenpick is close by for the wind up after the session.

cheers,

jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2006
Hmm, I also wonder what condition the skates are in. Frankly, it is dangerous to have people skating on poorly maintained skates. We need to be sure there are enough skates available for rental if we bring a large group. Is the price drastically different between the two? When hubby gets back from his work trip we can go and check both places out.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 15, 2006
kanelli wrote:Hmm, I also wonder what condition the skates are in. Frankly, it is dangerous to have people skating on poorly maintained skates. We need to be sure there are enough skates available for rental if we bring a large group. Is the price drastically different between the two? When hubby gets back from his work trip we can go and check both places out.

The skates were in pretty good condition at al nasr, no wobbly blades :). the price difference i am not sure but last time when i checked Galleria it was 25 dh per person. The advantage at nasr is, the skating rink is actually a ice hockey stadia so its kinda big.and for number of skates i guess they have three one and half man height racks full.:)

So lemme know :).

cheers,

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 15, 2006
I'm up for either - would love to go iceskating. Will it be a Friday thing?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 16, 2006
Skating? Bowling? Shaving?

Any other '...ings' we can get in this thread?

I have bowed to peer pressure...there will be a ceremonial head shaving...however I feel that I cannot let my hard won locks go without someone gaining some benefit from my loss...see the thread in this forum!

I am up for skating as hard to bowl with one arm falling off! Not only that, if I went anywhere near a bowling alley after the head shaving, there is a danger someone will stick their fingers up my nose and try and hurl me down the lane!

Anyone up for skiing as well?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 16, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Skating? Bowling? Shaving?

I have bowed to peer pressure...there will be a ceremonial head shaving...however I feel that I cannot let my hard won locks go without someone gaining some benefit from my loss...see the thread in this forum!

I am up for skating as hard to bowl with one arm falling off! Not only that, if I went anywhere near a bowling alley after the head shaving, there is a danger someone will stick their fingers up my nose and try and hurl me down the lane!

Knight

Hey DK lemme know once u shave , i will fix up the meeting after that, wouldnt it be fun if two shiny head discuss business over coffee :lol: :lol:

man but take it from me bald is cool u get more head turns than the guys with hair :wink:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 16, 2006

Knight

Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 16, 2006

Knight

and yeah I am definitely up for skiing... I was waiting for an excuse to try the "slopes" in Dubai 8)
Nick81

Aug 28, 2006
stop this
handsum007
Dubai Forum User

Aug 28, 2006
handsum007 wrote:stop this

Is this a new Moderator?????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 28, 2006
He seems to be replying to every topic he could....maybe he just wants his number of posts to increase :? troll again :?:
zam

Aug 28, 2006
zam wrote:He seems to be replying to every topic he could....maybe he just wants his number of posts to increase :? troll again :?:

Maybe he's trying to get to 1000 posts?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat