Where Is Greens?

Topic locked
Where is Greens? Aug 18, 2006
I am sure that every taxi driver in the whole UAE knows where is Greens and they can easily drop u off in Greens.
But, tonight, I had an accident and I tried 15 minutes to tell Dubai Police that where Greens is located !!!

Any Comments?

mahmoodb
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 18, 2006
1) In Emaar Business Park.
2) opposite to dubai marina
3) Barsha
4) before Emirates Mall, enterence before Eppco sation on SZR

mmmm

also it might worth to check the exit number from SZR going from DXB to AD and the opposite way... i always forget to note down the exit number

cheers and hope you are ok and noone is injured.
yshimy

Aug 18, 2006
I always have a road map in my car [in Dubai even if the building/developement are new you can always "point" to the right location]
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 19, 2006
So many people get 'The Greens' and 'The Greens Community' mixed up. Miles and miles apart.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Where is Greens? Aug 19, 2006
mahmoodb wrote:I am sure that every taxi driver in the whole UAE knows where is Greens and they can easily drop u off in Greens.
But, tonight, I had an accident and I tried 15 minutes to tell Dubai Police that where Greens is located !!!

Any Comments?

Hopefully they were able to give a fair and reasonable assessment when they arrived.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:So many people get 'The Greens' and 'The Greens Community' mixed up. Miles and miles apart.

Do you think that also applies to the PD????, no hope for us at all.
Desert Scorpion
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 19, 2006
mmmmmmmm

what is the Greens?! and / or the Greens community?! :roll:
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 19, 2006
Sparrow wrote:mmmmmmmm

The Greens is a housing community developed by Emaar, on SZR interchange 5 or so.

The Green Community is a housing development by Union Properties of Emirates road close to the new Sports City Development.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Where is Greens? Aug 19, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
mahmoodb wrote:I am sure that every taxi driver in the whole UAE knows where is Greens and they can easily drop u off in Greens.

Any Comments?

Hopefully they were able to give a fair and reasonable assessment when they arrived.

However, they arrived after ONE houre because of their shift change time (poor me), but the assessment was fast and reasonable.
mahmoodb
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 19, 2006
sage & onion wrote:

The Greens is a housing community developed by Emaar, on SZR interchange 5 or so.

The Green Community is a housing development by Union Properties of Emirates road close to the new Sports City Development.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh,,,, that greens... ok thanks, i have heard of it but i live in abu dhabi so i woudnt be that much involoved.... thanks again
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 19, 2006
Sparrow wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh,,,, that greens... ok thanks, i have heard of it but i live in abu dhabi so i woudnt be that much involoved.... thanks again

You got it
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 20, 2006
The Greens (Emaar) : http://www.emaar.com/Developments/TheGreens/

Green Community (UP) : http://www.up.ae/up/gc

still there is no excuse that the cops didnt know where the greens is. You should email them with your complaint: mail@dubaipolice.gov.ae
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat